Europe cruises

cruisinggranmama

We are planning a Danube cruise for 2014. Looking at prices and itinerary I wonder why Grand Circle is always so much less expensive? Compared Viking, Avalon, Uniworld and AMA. I can see from photos that it is not as luxurious but is that the only difference for the price?

Thanks.

We cruised with Vantage, but there are many lines doing this itinerary. To compare the lines, look and see what the bottom line is. Figure out the cruise fare, airfare, transfers, excursions, and tipping.

Also go to the websites and see what the accommodations look like. Do you want to be in "aquarium" class, or do you want a balcony or French Balcony?

We are happy to answer any questions.

We are planning a Danube cruise for 2014. Looking at prices and itinerary I wonder why Grand Circle is always so much less expensive? Compared Viking, Avalon, Uniworld and AMA. I can see from photos that it is not as luxurious but is that the only difference for the price?

Thanks.

The passenger mix will be very different.

I would expect that all passengers on a Grand Circle cruise would be from the US - where the other lines would have more people from other parts of the world.

Fran

Archived