Carnival Freedom Food Pictures

navybaby1113

Just got off the Carnival Freedom and took tons of pictures of the food. Figured I'd share them with some fellow foodies.

I apologize for the lighting in some of the pictures. We got stuck in really dark sections of the dining room most nights.

You can only put 6 pictures in a post, so there will be tons of posts!

What type/brand/model camera did you use for these wonderful pictures? Do you know what setting you used?

:cool:Bill

Bill,

I use a Canon Powershot SX20. Great camera. I'm sad they don't make them anymore. I kept it Auto the entire time with no flash.

Thank you for the compliment on the pictures!

Under lunch you have a photo of what looks to be a turkey or chicken burger. Is that what is is? Are those available at the grill in the lido buffet?

It's a grilled chicken sandwich and they're available at the grill. You might have to wait a few minutes, but they're pretty tasty!

Pictures like these remind me of how much I like eating!! Especially on cruises. If you haven't been on RCCL, I went on Freedom of the Seas last year for my 50th birthday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Even Johnny Rockets was outstanding.....the burgers were awesome and I loved the endless fries and onion rings. Not to mention the late night slices of pizza I would get after listening to music in the schooner lounge or after one of the shows. :p

Archived