Serenade of the Seas - Eastern/Southern Caribbean - January 2009

BILL-WI

My typing is bad, my spelling is worse, so my cruise review is in video format!

Follow the links below for the review. If you want the VIP review, click on the "watch in HD" in the bottom right hand corner when the video starts.

Part I -

Part II -

Part III -

Ports of call: St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados!

Non-ship tours: Eli's Eco Tour, Cosol, and Silver Moon!

Any questions, just ask...

BILL

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed these videos, thanks for sharing! We cruise about the same time next year, January 2-9, 2010. I couldn't tell from the video, were you happy with Eli's Eco Tour and Cosol's tour? I could tell you enjoyed Silver Moon, we don't go to Barbados, but it looks beautiful! :)

i just watched your videos and enjoyed them. My daughter and boyfriend on cruising right now on the same cruise and so I felt like we were with them. We just got back from Celebrity's Constellation doing the same islands and we also had a great time. We did Cosol Tours and had a blast. Thank you for sharing.

marlene

I really enjoyed these videos, thanks for sharing! We cruise about the same time next year, January 2-9, 2010. I couldn't tell from the video, were you happy with Eli's Eco Tour and Cosol's tour? I could tell you enjoyed Silver Moon, we don't go to Barbados, but it looks beautiful! :)

Glad you liked the videos.

I wish you were going a week later next year....Rosie and I are doing a B2B starting the 9th...

Yes, we enjoyed Eli's a lot, in fact, we are doing it again next year!

The Cosol tour was fabulous and very informative as well. I highly recommend it if you want a comprehensive overview of the Island with a little of everything to make it very interesting!

BILL

i just watched your videos and enjoyed them. My daughter and boyfriend on cruising right now on the same cruise and so I felt like we were with them. We just got back from Celebrity's Constellation doing the same islands and we also had a great time. We did Cosol Tours and had a blast. Thank you for sharing.

marlene

I assure you, your daughter and her boyfriend are having a fabulous time! Great ship, fantastic itinerary!

Thanks for the kind words about the video.

BILL

• 2 weeks later...

Bill, Thanks for making this video. This is my third time to view it and I love it. Rick said you sound like Ed Bagley Jr. LOL I am thinking about booking the Silver Moon. Was it real expensive? :confused: Looks like it would be.

deb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for the great video! You put a lot of work into it! We were on the Serenade the week after you so we found the video really enjoyable reliving our cruise all over again!:)

Are you doing the B2B on the Serenade next January?

BILL

We will be on Celebrity's Summit in January. 1st week going to St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Tobago, Barbados. 2nd week St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia. Starting and ending in San Juan. Great alternating itineraries! Looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...
We were on the week of 1/17-1/24/s009. The Silvermoon catamaran was the HIGHLIGHT of the trip by far !!! Thx for the video of it.

We loved the service and the limited number of people on the Silvermoon! They are AA+++ all the way.

Glad you enjoyed the cruise and the video!

BILL

Archived