Disney Door Hangers

sasquatch340622

Hello! I've seen a few things about stuff you put on the doors on these cruises. Now, I've never heard of that and I was wondering what exactly it is? HOw it works? ect... Also this will be my honeymoon cruise. As my wife and I are going to want to be secluded, would this be a good thing to participate in?

Thanks for all your help

Hello! I've seen a few things about stuff you put on the doors on these cruises. Now, I've never heard of that and I was wondering what exactly it is? HOw it works? ect... Also this will be my honeymoon cruise. As my wife and I are going to want to be secluded, would this be a good thing to participate in?

Thanks for all your help

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to, but DCL does allow you to decorate your doors. If you want to do this, you must do so with magnets only. No tape/sticky stuff may be used on the doors.

People usually decorate with DCL/cruise specific type pictures, if they wish.

:)

Most use Magnetic sheets to hang on the cabin doors. They are sold at most Wal Marts, Office Max, Office Depot or office supply stores.

They arenot found by normal computer papers. You will find them by the speciality papers like Iron on transfers or business cards, stuf fliek that. Usually 3 or 5 to a package.

They are standard paper size so you can run them through your computers printer easily.

all you have to do is print off any Disney themed pictures onto it and put it on the door. You of course can use a different picture if you want but 99% are Disney themed.

You can google Free Disney Icons and get lots of pictures to use but be sure to print off on a start sheet of paper what ever you choose to check for the right size before using the good magnetic paper.

Or I have several Disney ones I am happy to share Just e-mail me and I iwll send you some.

sixtoedfrog@yahoo.com just put disney pictures on the subject line so i dont delete you. I will be gone for 2 weeks towards the end of the month, so please do this before then, if you want my help.

Kathy

Thanks for all your help

Are you talking about Fish Extenders? There is a metal fish just outside each cabin door. People often hang Fish Extenders from the fish (Google it for an image). There are several different Disney cruise forums and each has their own "meet" groups who play secret Santa by delivering gifts to each other.

Archived