Celebration

• 2 weeks later...
Please can anyone tell me who the "group" ( entertainment) is, on the Celebration at present and also who is the Maitre de.

I am on board on the 7th March for 1 week with my sister and a friend, we are getting quite excited now

thank you

hi we are going at the end of march and cant wait, we d love to know who s playing and hope to see a few familiar faces, can u please let me knnow when u get back ta:)

Please can anyone tell me who the "group" ( entertainment) is, on the Celebration at present and also who is the Maitre de.

I am on board on the 7th March for 1 week with my sister and a friend, we are getting quite excited now

thank you

until the ship repositions from the red sea the main band is Meetch & the Peakles -excellant , in horizons a lovely philopino lass singing (forgotten her name for the moment) accompanied by Noel? on piano, hard to imagine she was a bar waitress not too long ago - again excellant.

Maitre de aint got a clue as i never use the main dining room

Yes meetch and the peakles were on until at least Thursday this week. The cd is Steve Johnson and the acd is Paul something, both very good. Neil and Emma on the entertainment team are excellent as are the show team. Chris is my favourite... Fabulous! They have also got a young guy called Ben who does Michael buble beautifully. The maitre d is lovely, can't remember his name but he's a balding philipino gentleman. Enjoy! :)

Archived