Where is best place to park for 7 day cruise?

momrnc

We have never left form this port and other ports are cheaper for parking at the port or have hotels with FREE shuttle and parking (not just for 2 in the party but for the family.....4). We also need a place that we can get back to quickly since we will be driving 14 hours and have to be back to work Monday at 3am..... with that said, here is what I have found:

Port parking: $15/day (Eller Drive)

Park n Go, online booking $6.99 per day with shuttle to port and on Eller Drive

Any suggestions from those who have been here repeatedly? I read many posts, but nothing specific. Thanks in advance.

The 2 parking facilities I see on this board that get the most positive reviews are:

Park N Fly

Park N Go

We have used Park N Fly on numerous occasions and have had very good customer service. A shuttle will pick you up at your car and take you to your ship. On return from your cruise, a shuttle will pick you up and take you back to your car.

The only down-side to using off-site parking is waiting for the shuttle to pick you up after the cruise. The longest I have waited is about 30 minutes for pickup.

You may be able to find cheaper parking, but you won't be happy with it. Stick with either of the 2 I have mentioned or park at the terminal.

Archived