Review of Norweign Dawn from NY!

nygirl07

I wanted to post a quick review of the ship even thought it's been over a year since my trip. I have to say this was the most amazing cruise I've ever been on and I've been on a few. Leaving from NY guarantees a lot of younger people which was great for my group being in our 20's. I never had so much fun and we pretty much stayed on the ship most of the time. My friends and I met a group of friends, some of who I still speak too. I don't have one complaint about this ship, other then the ports not being the best, but I've been to all of them before so it was nothing new to me. Then entertainment was great and we made our own fun by doing kareoke at night and spending pretty much every night in Spinnakers lounge drinking and dancing until 4 in the morning.

To this day we still talk about the unbelivable time we had and I would go back and relive it any day

For nygirl07...

Good for you...posting a mini review a year after your cruise! I just want to second your praise for the DAWN. We were so impressed, especially since our April '04 trip on the DAWN was our first experience with one of the "new" mega-cruise ships, we were surprised at our immediate "love" for the ship! We were so thrilled with our cabin accommodations, the friendly staff and crew, the shows, the fantastic food selections and dining options (here again, we thought we wouldn't like "freestyle" dining), and the general interior (and exterior) designs of the ship (with a new and pleasant sight for the eyes around every corner); we couldn't leave the vessel without booking another cruise aboard her. With that said, we are anxiously awaiting our April '05 cruise...a little over three months to go!

Debjo

I agree! Been on the Dawn 3 times already and booked for 2 more this year. BTW, theres a 1 day cruise to nowhere on the Dawn in May, maybe you and your friends can getaway together again on that one!

Archived