When are HMC/GT excursions available on your booking?

cbsmama

I just booked our cruise on the Conquest for next May:D

I would like to do a cabana while we are in HMC, but when I went to my booking, it did not list any available excursions for the days we are in HMC or Grand Turk. Do those typically become available as the sail date gets closer? Is there a standard time, like 6 months out?

This is only our second cruise, and we booked our first one pretty close to the sail date so I don't really know how this "planning ahead" thing works.

TIA!

I just booked our cruise on the Conquest for next May:D

I would like to do a cabana while we are in HMC, but when I went to my booking, it did not list any available excursions for the days we are in HMC or Grand Turk. Do those typically become available as the sail date gets closer? Is there a standard time, like 6 months out?

This is only our second cruise, and we booked our first one pretty close to the sail date so I don't really know how this "planning ahead" thing works.

TIA!

I can only tell you to keep checking... not every day necessarily, but frequently, because they start adding excursions as the commitments come in from tour operators. Usually the cabanas, grand cabana, and villas on HMC start showing up about 7 months out.

Excursions also come and go. Since they have to negotiate with the vendors, sometimes an excursion will vanish from the list and reappear, sometimes with new pricing, sometimes at the prior price.

I don't normally do ship excursion so don't really check them that often. But I have had new ones show up only a few weeks prior to sailing. Others have been there over a year in advance.

There's no set time frame. Just have to check every once in a while.

I have many times booked a year out and have always been able to go in and book excursions when I book the cruise. I have a b2b scheduled for a year out and can not get into the excursions. It acts as if it is trying to load but doesn't. I just decided I would wait but then I received an email from Carnival stating "it's never to early to start planning" indicating I should start booking my excursions now. I want a cabana so I always look early last time (our cruise in June) I booked our Cabana 11 months out. Anyway I followed the link and it did the same circle thing! I called carnival and they told me that generally it is 120 days out that they place all excursions on the board. Guess this is something new?

Archived