Cheap places to park in Miami

bwilli40

Excuse me, but would you really leave your cars anywhere in Miami that charged $6.00/day? It would be an unattended, unsecured lot. You'd have a good cruise and not worry about your car? Not being sarcastic... just saying that you might want to re-think this. :cool:

You can use the "Search this Forum" button on the main page to find parking lots in Miami; this has been discussed before and people mentioned their options.

I searched online and made some phone calls. I found two websites that seemed very helpful. Please keep in mind, I have not personnally used these parking lots yet. I'm just passing on information. I found rates as low as $37.00 per week on airportparkingreservations.com. I, however, am gonna pay a little more for peace of mind. I found a covered and gated (with guard) parking lot a mile from the port with free shuttle service before and after the cruise for just under $90.00 for the week. I did some research and it had mixed reviews...some good, and a few bad. The bad ones were mostly about waiting for shuttles (sometimes 20 to 30 minutes). Others said they had great service to include the drivers pulling up right be hind their car and loading luggage for them. Again, I have not actually parked here before, but I am. Using the latter site for my cruise this weekend. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Archived