Aft of the Sapphire Princess photos?

JanMD

Does anyone have any photos of the aft of the Sapphire Princess. We have 2 cabins on hold for Alaska and just want to see what they look like- balcony and any beams?

Is it the same as the Caribbean Princess?

Jan

Jan...maybe I can help you. Can you give me your email and I will send them to you. I went to webshots and did a search for Diamond Princess and Sapphire Princess (as they are basically same ship). I have A749 booked for an upcomming cruise and since I have never had a balcony I want to make sure I am not making a mistake by booking this cabin. I found a few pictures of Sapphire and saved them in my document file so I could send them to you.

Chris

pedirn1@hotmail.com

Jan:

You can go to

http://www.cruisemates.com/MBindex/PGindex.cfm

Scroll down to Diamond New Year. That's my photo collection and you'll find a "fairly" good shot of the aft (I took it while we were on a whale watching trip in Cabo). The biggest opening is the Promenade deck, Caribe is three decks up from there. Facing the back of the ship, we were on Dolphin (two decks up from Promenade) on the right side of the intake vents (BC room).

Shar

Thanks Shar,

It is the same as the Caribbean Princess, we have the end room and the suite beside it- with the good old beam. It is the Caribe deck. This way the balcony doors can be open and it is side by side.

We shall be on it in Alaska- not as much wind in the aft area, as I have heard.

thanks for the photo.

Jan

• 4 weeks later...

Archived