San Diego..3*..Hotwire??

dmk

There is likely more than one 3* hotel that Hotwire offers in Downtown San Diego (and there may be more than one that is a Customer Favorite).

You might better off trying to match it unsing the above information as well as the amenities associated with it. There are also a few websites that keep track of these things. icon_wink.gif

-thereuare

<font size="3">BetterBidding</font>

and

<font size="3">PortSchedules</font>

Take another look...

I think i see the 3* Customer Favorite you are refering to but it is in Mira Mesa (not Downtown).

I do see a 3* Customer Favorite in the Downtown-Harbor Island zone but it has more ammenities than just Restaurant and Pool.

Not sure which you are refering to or perhaps we're getting different hotels on each of our searches. Do take note though that Hotwire often 'suggests' zones by automatically checking them for you (the Mira Mesa zone was automatically checked in my search) so be sure to double-check the zones on the offering shown.

Let me know about the above and we'll try to help you further.

-thereuare

and

Yes, you are right. I was referring to the Customer favourite, 3*, Central San Diego. I mixed up the ammenities. Do you think it is the Holiday Inn?

4thofjuly-1_e0.gifcanada2_2_e0.gifusa-white_e0.gif

So the one with 4 amenities? In Downtown-Harbor Island?

If so, i do that that is the Holiday Inn Harbor View. (the one with 2 amenity icons i didn't look into too much further so if you're looking at that one let me know)

Also, if you read the Customer Comments one mentions a shuttle, one mentions a cafe, and one mentions everything looking recently renovated. All of these comments could apply to the HI Harbor View.

Of course there could always be another hotel with the same exact amenities and star rating which also has all of the things discussed in the Customer Comments, but my best guess is that this is indeed the Holiday Inn.

If you go for it please let us know how it works out.

-thereuare

and

I did it,too! I can't believe I did it. I was so nervous. I phoned the 1 800 number, booked with entertainment card at 84.50 plus tax..hesitated all afternoon..and finally did it through hotwire just now. So we'll see you on the 27th at the Holiday Inn Harbor View. Thanks for helping me same $$$$! By the way...I paid $48, not $47!!!

Archived