My video aboard the Grand Princess

Cupcrazy

• 7 months later...
Great video! What type of video camera did you use?? Looks like you all had a lot fun, thanks for making my work day much more enjoyable.

Sorry I just saw this questions now. I have a Sony Handycam DCR-SR85. I edited the video on Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. I uploaded the video to Youtube 4:3 instead of 16:9 oops

Great video! What type of video camera did you use?? Looks like you all had a lot fun, thanks for making my work day much more enjoyable.

Sorry I just saw this questions now. I have a Sony Handycam DCR-SR85. I edited the video on Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.

Sorry I just saw this questions now. I have a Sony Handycam DCR-SR85. I edited the video on Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.

:eek:Oh, my eyes! The pole dancing! Ahhhhhhhh!

HAHA That was in Aruba. We were on the bus waiting for a tour of the Island. The driver was trying to recruit more people to come but wasn't having any luck. While waiting for about 20 min we decided to have some fun. Then we left because we were waiting so long

Archived