We're sailing on the Dawn 4-11 (tomorrow)...questions anyone?

MermaidMomma

Hi everyone!

I have gathered so much info here over the last couple of months. THANK YOU! I would just like to give a little back now. I am wondering if future Dawn sailors have questions that have not been answered. Can I help? Post away, andI will report what I find while on the ship and when we get back.

Mermaid Momma

Actually I do have a question. I'd like to know how long it takes you to get on the ship. It seems that most people are able to get on as early as 12:45. I plan on getting there around 11:30 and hope that it won't be too early, but at the same time the earlier I can be enjoying the ship, the better! Thanks MermaidMomma!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;16;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hi Iritch!

We have 2 adjoining BB (I believe) staterooms with balconies on deck 9. We plan on getting to the pier by 11am to meet some new Cruise Critic buddies. We expect to wait a bit, but hope to be some of the first on the ship. I'll let you know how long it takes to get on board!...still packing. LOL! Thanks for the good wishes! icon_cool.gif

Mermaid Momma

We got there at about 11:40 and were on the ship by 12:30.

Remember though, the past cruisers are only getting off at about 11:30 and since you can stay in your cabin and wait if you want to your room might not be fully ready, since they can't make them up if people are still waiting in them all morning long. That's why we finally left our cabin so they could clean up.

Monarch of the Seas 6/94

Majesty of the Seas 6/96

Galaxy 8/02

Norwegian Dawn 4/04

Archived