Who's Getting Married Next?

Heeeeey Brides,

Well Im getting Married THIS Friday. Woo WOO.. I here U saying I thought it was on The Breeze In Sept... Well Ur right, But This is the CH one so I can have my ML for Carnival when we get there in Sept2013.. Only 6 months left, And Im soooooo looking foward to Becoming One/Miami/ The Breeze and anything else that has to do with Team Miami Wedding..

With that Being said,,

Has anyone seen RockStar Mama, She is the Next Carnival Bride I believe??? March 16, 2013.. Now I cant WAIT to read this review and see pix..

Enjoy your Up coming Day RockStar Mama, We all here it will go by fast, after ALLLLLLLLLLL the planning.. :p :D

I was married on Thursday (2/28) on the Sensation. I'm back just for the work week, then off for my honeymoon...review with pics to follow the honeymoon (it's too crazy this week to get it done!). Short story...pretty much everything went flawlessly, and it was everything I dreamed of!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!! I pray nothing but Happiness and Blessings :) I know U are busy :) We can totally wait.. Now U go and Enjoy UR Honeymoon this weekend/next week..and

we will be right here waiting on you, once U get time... Sensastion is a good ship:D

I was married on Thursday (2/28) on the Sensation. I'm back just for the work week, then off for my honeymoon...review with pics to follow the honeymoon (it's too crazy this week to get it done!). Short story...pretty much everything went flawlessly, and it was everything I dreamed of!

Awesome!! Happy to hear it went well for you and I'm SO excited to read your review and see pics!! Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

Hope your wedding was everything you wanted!

Heeeeey Brides,

Well Im getting Married THIS Friday. Woo WOO.. I here U saying I thought it was on The Breeze In Sept... Well Ur right, But This is the CH one so I can have my ML for Carnival when we get there in Sept2013.. Only 6 months left, And Im soooooo looking foward to Becoming One/Miami/ The Breeze and anything else that has to do with Team Miami Wedding..

With that Being said,,

Has anyone seen RockStar Mama, She is the Next Carnival Bride I believe??? March 16, 2013.. Now I cant WAIT to read this review and see pix..

Enjoy your Up coming Day RockStar Mama, We all here it will go by fast, after ALLLLLLLLLLL the planning.. :p :D

Girl I had to read that over two times. I thought you changed your date! Lol what does ML mean again? Any way congrats!!

lolol U soo silly Oh Noo, No changing lol.. ML= Marriage License BUT if U ever see MIL then that would be Mother In Law :)

Thanks boo :D

Girl I had to read that over two times. I thought you changed your date! Lol what does ML mean again? Any way congrats!!

Technically we got our ML signed on 1/13/13but ceremony not until 11/1/13 on the Breeze.. I cant wait.. invites being ordered and making my birdcage veil this week.. getting excited.. Unfortunately I am not able to get my dress until the end of September!!!! no time for alterations.. got to make it work.. wish i could get it now.. i want to play with dresses.. but Bypass surgery on 4/24/13 means ill be half the woman i am now by then.. so I must wait.. but Ill look fantastic.. Congrats to you Shatima!!! Isnt getting married awesome!?

Heeeeey Brides,

With that Being said,,

LOL i was so confused when i read this....i still am a little lol....COngrates girl have a blessed day!

Oh Wooooow Congrats on already being Married and Your Bypass Surgery... I want to say to U now incase I forget next month.. I pray GOD Sends his Angels to Watch over you, the Nurses, and The Docotors.. AND that Your recovery is a great one :) I know U will be Looking FLY gurllllll :) Thanks so much for showing love...

Technically we got our ML signed on 1/13/13but ceremony not until 11/1/13 on the Breeze.. I cant wait.. invites being ordered and making my birdcage veil this week.. getting excited.. Unfortunately I am not able to get my dress until the end of September!!!! no time for alterations.. got to make it work.. wish i could get it now.. i want to play with dresses.. but Bypass surgery on 4/24/13 means ill be half the woman i am now by then.. so I must wait.. but Ill look fantastic.. Congrats to you Shatima!!! Isnt getting married awesome!?

Congrats! So glad to hear it went well! Have fun on your honeymoon. Can't wait to read your review and see some pics!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Heeeeey Brides,

With that Being said,,

Congrats, Shatima! You can doubly celebrate!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Our wedding and reception was awesome!!!! Our photographer Rajesh was amazing as well. We had 2 ladies from TWE who were both wonderful but I forget their names :confused: As everyone always says it went by too fast, but was really great. All of my guests said it was the most fun too!!!!

Our wedding and reception was awesome!!!! Our photographer Rajesh was amazing as well. We had 2 ladies from TWE who were both wonderful but I forget their names :confused: As everyone always says it went by too fast, but was really great. All of my guests said it was the most fun too!!!!

Awww congrats!! So happy to hear it all went so well for you!! Your excitement helps build on my own for my wedding! LOL. Will you be doing some type of review to share more details or maybe some pictures? We would love to see if you're able to! Either way, thanks for sharing that it went well and wish you the best! :)

I LOVE the Freedom, OMGosh... Congrats to you and Your Hubby.. I wish You plenty of Happiness

WOW,

What a Wonderful/Best weekend of my Life.... The best part is we get to do it all over again.. But this time dressed Up, and with a Cruise afterwards.... Woooooooooooooow Hoooooooooooo On Cluod Nine ladies :D

WOW,

What a Wonderful/Best weekend of my Life.... The best part is we get to do it all over again.. But this time dressed Up, and with a Cruise afterwards.... Woooooooooooooow Hoooooooooooo On Cluod Nine ladies :D

Awwww yayy!! Congrats Shatima!! So happy for you :)

Archived