Boarding times Pride of America

By the time the present cruisers get back and can tell me about what time to board, I will be in Hawaii, therefore, I will try to call them and pray I will not be put on hold for a long time. Would like to board between 3-5. It leaves at 8PM so I am guessing that is fine, but who knows, NCL is very different from some of the lines I hav cruised on.

Good question when to leave? I have a pre boarding check in for the ship at my hotel. We will get all our ID's before getting on the ship from the NCL desk. They transport our bags from our room the morning we leave for the ship. I was told when you get to the pier you can board without much of a wait as you have all your paperwork done! Can't wait!!!!!!!

28_2_8v.gif

005.jpg

DSC00103a.jpg

Thanks for the time on the lifeboat drill. Do you know the earliest people were allowed to board?

According to NCL, you can board at 1:00pm. We got there about noon for the 7/23 voyage and were onboard before 1:00, with time to spare before a 2:00 ship tour. There were a number of people on the ship before us, so I'm not sure how early they were boarding.

Archived