The check list

Shatima

AM I the only one that looks at all of these different Check List's and Wonder, are there any for CRUISE BRIDES????? You know the ones that tell U what You need to be doing in 7-9 months, 3-6 months, 2 week mark, etc

Have you seen a checklist that applies more for us?? Being we need to do things, pay things, send out things all earlyer due to giving our Love ones enough time... I have ALWAYS been a planner so I plan everything ahead, but it would be nice to have a one.. Maybe Older Brides have one??

Maybe it's just me, let me know Ur thoughts Please

:D :p :) ;)

Yeah thats what I have been doing too.. I guess that may be our best bet.. WOOOOW U are close to Ur Day :) I wish U nothing but Happiness

I've just used a normal one and adapted it for my own situation! xx

Yes I would LOVE that pretty Please... Thank Youuuuuu So much.. allaboutthis04@yahoo.com

Here's the wedding checklist I created. I can email you the doc if you give me your email.

I also borrowed another bride's organizer and have an excel spreadsheet to use for budgeting, planning and creating the guest list. I can share it too. It was my BFF throughout the whole process.

Hi Shatima:

How does it feel to be a married woman? Congrats again wishing you many many years of happiness and fun. I found this site with a free check list for A wedding Cruise I will send it to the link to you email.

I'm not using a checklist. As things come up, I put a reminder on my phone & calendar. This works well for me because I put it in as I go and then put it off my mind. One of the benefits of a cruise wedding for me is that I don't have to plan as much. However, if someone has a checklist specific for cruise wedding, I'm happy to look at it.

Thank youuuu.. To be real, it doesnt seem that different.. We have been together for 7 years and have lived together every single day for the past 6.5 years.... But the legal part of it is done and good to go.. Im really looking foward to the Breeze in Sept thought.. Thanks so much to for the info, this is great...

Hi Shatima:

How does it feel to be a married woman? Congrats again wishing you many many years of happiness and fun. I found this site with a free check list for A wedding Cruise I will send it to the link to you email.

Thanks Megan :) Good looking out

Hey Girly,

I think its better if you put your email like this allabouthis04 at yahoo dot come. I have read that people spam you when its written all out. Not sure though just seen people do it on here.

:)

Megan

Here's the wedding checklist I created. I can email you the doc if you give me your email.

I also borrowed another bride's organizer and have an excel spreadsheet to use for budgeting, planning and creating the guest list. I can share it too. It was my BFF throughout the whole process.

cant open that link from work.. my e mail is in my signature.. can you please send it to me.. ? thanks.. BTW Carnival Brides.. where are you located.. we are always nearly missing eachother and have spoken on these boards before.. i would love to sail at the same time one day.. im moving to florida in 2 months so it will be easier for me.. e mail me please. :)

Archived