Singapore Taxi/Tour from Airport

makai 7

We are arriving in Singapore at (the too early hour of) approx 6am after traveling for 2 days.

The cruise does not allow boarding until approx 1pm.

I understand that we can store our luggage at the cruise terminal in Singapore if needed.

Here's my questions-

1. Has anyone used/can recommend a taxi/tour company at the airport?

2. Do you recommend leaving your bags in the cab or dropping them at the terminal before exploring Singapore?

3. Any suggestions for a tour that can be tolerated by people suffering possible jet-lag? Suggestions for lunch?

Thanks!

Singapore offers free tours at the airport, unfortunately do know whether they operate so early in the morning. They do have shower facilities there. What I would try to do is to clean up have breakfast at the airport where you can store your luggage and then take advantage of the free tour offered before returning to the airport to retrieve the luggage and head to the cruise terminal. You might want to check the facilities on the web on Changi Airport.

Anyways there wont be too much to see or anything open at 06.00 in town. Hope this helps.

Have a nice trip.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into that.

The airport web site is loaded with great information. I notice they also have a link to the taxi-tour service. We'll look over everything and then decide how we want to approach the day.

I'm assuming it will take about an hour to get off the plane, get our luggage, and go through customs.

Archived