sail away drinks

I have seen in some peoples videos and photos that some waiter/waitresses are walking around with trays of drinks at sailaway, do you pay them for your drink or do you pay by your cruise card ( just so i can be prepared with money onboard as we had planned on not taking that much cash in board)

Also we dont drink alcohol so do they have non-alcohol drinks eg mocktails soft drink for the kids at sail away.

thanks for all your support

also some people have those p&o cocktail glasses (plastic I think?pink and blue) at sailaway are they a souvenir?

kathy

Hi Kathy,

You pay for the sailaway cocktails with your cruise card. This is often the first thing that is bought on board. (Unless you buy a lanyard first to hang your cruise card on) :)

The sailaway cocktail can be bought in plain glasses $7.50, or the P&O plastic 'glass' for $10.00. You can then keep the souvenir glass.

And yes, they do have mocktails. They have a cocktail and a mocktail of the day, every day. These are printed in the daily newspaper which is left each night in your cabin.

Archived