Soto's in good shape!

jslick

Talked with Soto's by phone today,all their boats are ready to go and have been taking a few short excursions this week. They are going out to the sand bar daily and feeding the stingrays to keep them coming back for their "free lunch".The lady I spoke with said they will pick up in the same locations as always and are just waiting for the ships to return.Their computer is still down and may be for a while, but most of the reservations that were made before the storm are on file.We are arriving on the Century, Dec. 7th and it should be business as usual.

Since Soto's computers are not connected, is calling the only way to book a tour with them? We are arriving Thanksgiving week, I think we will be in GC on November 23. I would like to book a snorkeling trip to the stingrays. We did this excursions twice before and we really enjoyed it, especially our son.

I did e-mail Soto's a couple of times to ask about their tours because our ship arrives at 10 am and departs at 5:30. I was wondering how accurate Soto's tour times were. They publish 9:30 and 1:30 each for 3-hours tours. I would not be comfortable taking a 1:30-4:30 tour when the boat was leaving at 5:30.

Anyway, I will try to call this week.

Thanks for the info.:)

I talked with Bob Soto's this week and they said the diving excursions out of Grand Cayman were shut down right now. They said there efforts were into getting the small island operations up and running right now. I am on the Miracle November 16/04 and want to dive. I called on a toll free #1-800-262-7686

Archived