Sooo..you think MSC food is bad?....what about

sea-explorer

Glad you liked it AmoMondo and cruise-addict...it really appealed to me too. I was trying to read it out to my husband but found it difficult to get the words out, it actually had me in tears I was laughing so much. :)

I'm beginning to think it's maybe more of a British sense of humour 'thing' again though.

I've seen food that looks worse in american public schools no big deal we'll eat at each port and bring back snack foods if the onboard food is really that bad which I doubt it is.

Sorry, I posted this just for everyone to enjoy as I thought it was funny. Laughter is good for us all...especially at times like these.

I wasn't trying to comment on MSC food at all, it was just that whilst I was reading it, it reminded me of some of the recent posts here. It was meant as a little light relief only, neither a complaint nor an endorsement of MSC food. I'm not trying to make light of anyone's past experiences or to 'put off' future cruisers. My apologies if it was taken this way.

My fingers are crossed for you too cruise-addict, hope everything goes well for you and Mskerri22. :)

Hi sparky

You could well be right about it being more a British sense of humour thing. Saw that it made it onto the BBC News yesterday and that the the man complaining has now been asked by Riche=ard branson to take part in their tasting panel when they next review their menus. There was also a debate my various experts on complaining as to why this complaint had been so successful and the consensus was that

1 humour works

2 that the person receiving the complaint was more likely to respond positively if they felt it was a human to human relationship rather than them being under attack from a Mr Angry!

Any ay glad you did post it as we all need a bit of light relief just now

Archived