Ruby Princess 3/11/12 -Roll Call

neilrr

Hello Everyone:

Just checking to see if any other family are traveling on the Ruby with us on this sailing. This will be our 3rd time on the Ruby and it is a beautiful ship with wonderful food.

Hope to meet others sailing...:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My partner and I are getting married, and going to be on the princess ruby for our honeymoon. It is getting very close. We would love some inside info on the ruby, and it sounds like you guys might be the perfect people to ask. :D

• 2 weeks later...
My partner and I are getting married, and going to be on the princess ruby for our honeymoon. It is getting very close. We would love some inside info on the ruby, and it sounds like you guys might be the perfect people to ask. :D

summer zon - Congratulations on getting married. Jerry and I just celebrated 28 years - I was a baby when we met. :eek: I told Jerry -- if I committed murder - I would have gotten out of prison after 20 years for good behavior!! :p

You will love the Ruby. It is a beautiful ship. We enjoy late seating for dinner. The food and service is excellent. The ship is gay friendly - but we are on the conservative side - as we do not flaunt it (except if I have a few drinks - ha!! :p). We just go with the flow and fit into the crowd. We have been on the Ruby 2X before and we are back for a 3rd time.

We live in S. FL but are really from NYC. Jerry is originally from Amarillo, TX, but also lived in Dallas and Houston.

If you have any specific questions, please let us know. We look forward to meeting you both.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Everyone:

Just checking to see if any other family are traveling on the Ruby with us on this sailing. This will be our 3rd time on the Ruby and it is a beautiful ship with wonderful food.

Hope to meet others sailing...:)

Hi Neil. Remember us? It's Dwight and Patti from Cape Coral. We met on the Solstice on the 6/2010 cruise. Had a great time with all of the CC gatherings. We are going on the Solstice again the same day you are sailing. Where are you leaving from? We'll be in Ft Lauderdale. Have a great cruise and hope to run into you again....Let's party! :cool:

Hi Neil. Remember us? It's Dwight and Patti from Cape Coral. We met on the Solstice on the 6/2010 cruise. Had a great time with all of the CC gatherings. We are going on the Solstice again the same day you are sailing. Where are you leaving from? We'll be in Ft Lauderdale. Have a great cruise and hope to run into you again....Let's party! :cool:

mailman3616 - Dwight and Patti - So glad to hear from you... We really enjoyed meeting you both. We really like Celebrity - sorry we will be on another ship this cruise. We are also leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, as it is really convenient for us -- 35 minutes from home!!! I hope we do run into each other again. We have not had such a good cruise critic group since then -- you all were the best... Take care and have a great cruise!!! Hopefully, we will meet again on a future cruise...

Archived