Sapphire review posted

dcruisers

My review of our 1/19-2/2 HI cruise on the Sapphire is now posted on the review board.

Oh how I wish we were cruising again as the weather here in DE is extremely cold and windy.

We had a wonderful, relaxing cruise on the Sapphire and look forward to another Princess cruise!

HI,

Just went over and read your review...thank you. We sailed on the Sapphire in October and at that time I said it was my favorite Princess ship. Just got off the Emerald for a wonderful ten day cruise and I still say...the Sapphire is still my favorite Princess ship. ;) It has a better set-up piazza area, a better setup for the International Cafe', we love Alfredos pizzaria and the Horizon Court buffet area flows so much better on the Sapphire with the dessert/pastry area separated. I have always disliked the buffet setup on the larger Princess ships and hope they have made changes to it on the Royal. The buffet always feels so congested...And we loved the four smaller dining rooms on the Sapphire!

We had a very large meet and mingle group from our roll call and no one from the ship was there either which I consider a missed opportunity as we were a large group with many Elites, Platinum, etc and loyal Princess cruisers. Someone said Princess has a separate cruise critic M&M set up for those on their facebook page and officers are present at that. I just join my roll call and have never been aware of anything else until now.

Thanks again for your review!

Thanks for your review, although I prefer the ones from angry travelers full of complaints... they are so much more entertaining, I love to read about the silly non-issue things that people complain about while they're on vacation and supposed to be enjoying themselves...:)

But in all seriousness, kudos to you for writing such a positive review after all the things that went wrong. Goes to show, you enjoy life a lot better when you stay positive. I am going on the Sapphire in two weeks and reading your review makes me wish I was there now!

One thing I didn't mention was our TA sent us a card for a bottle of red/white wine. When we returned I thanked her. She asked if we received any chocolate covered strawberries or canapes...I said no. Apparently, she not only requested the wine card but also strawberries and canapes which we never received. So, Princess did make mistake by not honoring her request which she paid for. She was going to call them.

For those anticipating their Sapphire cruise....you will have a wonderful time with a great crew!

One thing I didn't mention was our TA sent us a card for a bottle of red/white wine. When we returned I thanked her. She asked if we received any chocolate covered strawberries or canapes...I said no. Apparently, she not only requested the wine card but also strawberries and canapes which we never received. So, Princess did make mistake by not honoring her request which she paid for. She was going to call them.

For those anticipating their Sapphire cruise....you will have a wonderful time with a great crew!

I'm so ready to go. March 9th can't come soon enough.....:):D:)

Bob

Thanks for the review! :)

My parents were on your sailing and had a great time as usual.

I am so excited for our cruise on her in March!!!!

Thanks for the review. Living here in Southern California, we consider Sapphire our "home" ship. Our experience with her has been like yours. Glad to hear all is still good since we board next Saturday for 7 days to Cabo. Cheers.

Archived