Traditional seating -table for two

helen123

We are booked on a cruise on Caribbean Princess on

feb. 5th 2005. We usually select Pc dining because we enjoy a table for two for the entire week.

There has been alot of problems that I have been reading regarding PC dining. We enjoy eating early

about 6:00. Would we be able to select early traditional dining and get a table for two?

We have been on the Sun and the Dawn and they did offer tables for two at the traditional seating. We never opted for them, but we did see several tables for two. We are booked on the Star in December and one of the options for traditional seating was a table for two. We prefer traditional seating just because we know exactly what time we'll go to dinner and we like to get to know our waiter. Good luck!

Yours in Cruising, Layla

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>There has been alot of problems that I have been reading regarding PC dining. We enjoy eating early about 6:00. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Not sure if the problem was on the Caribbean Princess, which we have never sailed on, but we also enjoy a table for two around 6 pm and that is one of the reasons we love PC dining. On the Sun, Grand, Island and Dawn Princess we never had trouble getting a reservations for a table for two. Most of the time we have found a wait staff we really like and then get a standing reservation. Have found that there are many more tables for two in the PC dining rooms than the traditional.

Future cruises:

May 04 Amsterdam

Sept. 04 Star Princess x 2

Jan. 05 Diamond Princess

July 05 Star Princess

Aug. 05 Star Pincess

Past cruises:

04 Dawn Princess x 2

03 Grand,Sun,Tahitian,

Royal Princess x 2,Island Princess

01 Ryndam x 2

00 Sky Princess

79 Sitmar's Fairwind

Helen, I have read that on the Caribbean, the traditional dining room had a few tables for two...empty many nights. I, too have the same concern as you and this is why I chose PC dining. So far from other threads, it seems as if you do go as early as 6:00pm in the PC dining room, you won't have problems getting your table for two.

Caribbean Princess 7/03/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;7;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We took PC on the Diamond had a table for 2 for the first time on a cruise, it was nice, but we liked being able to let the mood of the day dictate how much company we wanted.

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04 ~~ Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98 ~~ Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 12/04

Diamond Princess 11/04 ~~ Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02 ~~ Vision o.t. Seas 04/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>