How much does it cost to get your hair done on the ship?

lifeguardjen

I'm thinking of letting the spa do my hair and makeup since we're getting married on the island. Does anyone know how much it costs and did anyone have a good expierence? I am going to have a hair mock up done before we go on the ship, do you think they would be able to do the same style on the ship if I provide pictures?

I almost always get my hair done on the ship for formal nights. I have always been pleased with their work. I think the most I ever paid was $80 and that was on Celebrity - Ive paid $60 on Carnival.

If you take them a picture of what you want - Im confident that they will do their best to duplicate it!

As far as the makeup goes - I always do my own .... Im not even sure if make up is an option in the spas?!

Good luck and Congrats!

I paid $60 to get mine done. Most ships don't offer makeup, however if you bring them yours they should be willing to do it. I would have a backup plan though. I had my MOH do mine. Also, I LOVED the girl that did my hair, she did it way better then my trial at home. She was awesome! You have to keep in mind, 95% of the hair they do in the spa is updo's for formal nights and such. When she told me she was going to curl my hair with a flat iron I was hesitant, but omg it turned out so nice!!

Here's the best pic I could find of it.

ry%3D400

Archived