Nice Eurodam video - includes Superior Verandah Suite tour!

TMJplus1

I stumbled on this new

on Youtube - it is done from the perspective of a teenager (and a lucky one at that - he is traveling in a Superior Verandah Suite!) and includes a video of his stateroom as well as some passing shots of the Lido cabanas. In
you get a nice tour of the Queen's Lounge, Sports Bar, Piano Bar, Show Lounge, Pinnacle Bar (w/"erector set" chairs), Explorer's Bar, dining room, Ocean Bar, Silk Den, and various other areas of the ship. He even gives you a sneak peak at one of the bar menus and the "goodbye to the crew" show. Finally, in
you'll mostly just see the remainer of the crew show, then a tour of the shops, and a few shots of Half Moon Cay. All in all this kid does a fantastic job and some of his commentary is hilarious. Interesting to see the ship from a kid's perspective. I had better not let my kids watch this or they will be wanting to go on the cruise with us, too!

The kid does a nice job. He is a product of his age... the quick cut editing and key hole peeks at the boat. There is no way you would get bored watching it. This is not a criticism of the filmmaker, but I think I now have type 2 diabetes after watching the crew sing the song 'love in any language'. I just cannot see how anyone could like that. The poor crew...they not only have to put up with the passengers all day, they have to sing for them, too.

This is not a criticism of the filmmaker, but I think I now have type 2 diabetes after watching the crew sing the song 'love in any language'. I just cannot see how anyone could like that.

IMO it's one of the best parts of each and every cruise to listen to the crew sing Love In Any Language. It never fails to bring a tear to my eye, and send me off with the warm and fuzzies.

I go to the Disembarkation talk for the sole reason that I will see the crew presented, get a chance to applaud them, and hear that song.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching all 3 parts of the video. This kid did a remarkable job .. what fun!!!

I got so carried away playing all the YouTube videos of "Love In Any Language" (I can never get enough of that song ... makes me cry every time) that I overcooked the meatloaf I had in the oven!!!

Oh, well :). Thanks so much for posting. That was great fun.

Archived