RCCL Visa and TA

Can I use my RCCL Visa to pay for a cruise booked with a TA. Am I paying RCCL directly and getting double points, or am I paying the travel agency directly and therefore no double points? Thanks, I have never done this before.

Can I use my RCCL Visa to pay for a cruise booked with a TA. Am I paying RCCL directly and getting double points, or am I paying the travel agency directly and therefore no double points? Thanks, I have never done this before.

We book all our cruises with a major brick and mortar TA. When using our RCL Visa, RCL gets paid directly from our card via the TA.

If you are buying an RCC product with the card, you get double points. I use my card with a TA and that does not matter, but since another post suggested checking, maybe you should. I have had the card for some years and never had a problem booking with a TA.

If you are buying an RCC product with the card, you get double points. I use my card with a TA and that does not matter, but since another post suggested checking, maybe you should. I have had the card for some years and never had a problem booking with a TA.

I should have mentioned in my previous post that we get double points when booking an RCL cruise through the TA.

Archived