Cabin location question

jgirl65

I'm toying between a cabin towards the front of the ship on LIBERTY OF THE SEAS) located just below the elevators towards the front or one that is just above the second set of elevators mid ship. What would you choose and have you been on the ship to see what the locations are like? Inside cabin, no concerns with views ;) more of a concern with amount of walking to activities.

Jamie

mid ship is usually more stable but with a ship of that size you will probably not feel much motion. Being near the elevators is not a noise problem if that is your concern. We prefer to be near the elevator or stairs .

Midship elevators put you in a more central location for everything! Get as close to them as you can...it's soooooo convenient! (they're in their own foyer, so they aren't as close as they appear!!!)

That is exactly what I was thinking. :)

I'm toying between a cabin towards the front of the ship on LIBERTY OF THE SEAS) located just below the elevators towards the front or one that is just above the second set of elevators mid ship. What would you choose and have you been on the ship to see what the locations are like? Inside cabin, no concerns with views ;) more of a concern with amount of walking to activities.

Jamie

Hye Jamie, If you are "below" or "just above" elevators arent you afraid that they might run into you?

:D

lol, sorry I had to ask.

I agree with the previous posters. If I can choose I would take a cabin as close to the mid-ship elevators as possible. Elevator noise has never been a problem for me.

:)

Archived