Dinah Veeris/ Den Paradera Herb Garden

travellover39

I would love to visit "Den Paradera" but I'm having a hard time finding directions or where it is.

I have an address: Seru Grandi 105A, Weg Naar Fuik. Is it located near town?

We will be staying at the Hyatt and the Marriott. Any directions from either hotel would be helpful. Or point me to the general area. We will have a car so getting there will not be a problem.

Thanks for your help:)

Den Paradera is actually quite close to the Hyatt. Get out of the main gate and turn right, there will be a sign with Dinah Veeris Botanical garden indicating where you have to turn left. But ask the hotel concierge, I'm sure they have a detailed description.

Dinah Veeris also has a shop in the Riffort Village if you wish to purchase some of her products and don't want to go all the way to Fuik.

Den Paradera is actually quite close to the Hyatt. Get out of the main gate and turn right, there will be a sign with Dinah Veeris Botanical garden indicating where you have to turn left. But ask the hotel concierge, I'm sure they have a detailed description.

Dinah Veeris also has a shop in the Riffort Village if you wish to purchase some of her products and don't want to go all the way to Fuik.

Thank you :D That was very helpful. Now I have an idea where she is located.

I would like to go to the herb garden and do a tour. We will be on island for 12 days. Glad to hear about the store, just in case. :)

• 1 month later...

I was in Curacao earlier this month, and her store is no longer in Riffort. They say she moved into town (in fact, almost all the stores on that side of the fort have closed!), but I didn't have time to find out exactly where, because I was meeting my tour guide.

Will have to return to Curacao so I can visit her farm. Just can't seem to squeeze it in on a cruise stop!

I was in Curacao earlier this month, and her store is no longer in Riffort. They say she moved into town (in fact, almost all the stores on that side of the fort have closed!), but I didn't have time to find out exactly where, because I was meeting my tour guide.

Will have to return to Curacao so I can visit her farm. Just can't seem to squeeze it in on a cruise stop!

Update on Dinah Veeris/Den Paradera store. They moved from Riffort to Molenlein. Located in front of police station in Otrobanda. I received a e-mail from a employee of her store with this information.:)

• 5 months later...

We just visited the Herb Farm on a Tuesday morning about 11 am. We were very disappointed as there was no guide that spoke English to give us a tour. The place looked run down and the self guided tour was not good. I wouldn't recommend going there.

Archived