Drink specials on Norwegian Spirit

bangzoom6877

Anyone know the prices of the drink specials of the day, and the alcoholic smoothies of the day? I was on the Dawn in April 2004, but I forgot the prices. Love those alcoholic banana smoothies though!

Also, what specialty martinis do they make on the Spirit? I had a cosmopolitan on the Dawn that I loved, and I would like to check out some more "exotic" martini concoctions they have! We're going on the Spirit July 22, 2006!

Thanks,

Bonnie

Here's what they offered when I sailed the Spirit in July:

Drink of the day $5.95 served in souvenir glass: Bahama Mama, Fruit Bowl, Stars & Stripes (it was 4th July) Mai Tai, Blue Hawaii, Rum Runner, Caribbean Freeze

Fruit Smoothies w/alcohol $6.95; w/o alcohol $5.95: Banana, Blueberry, Cantalope Melon, Mango, Strawberry-Banana, Papaya, Pineapple

Coffee of the Day $4.50: Irish coffee, Nutty Monk, Di Angelo, Mexican Coffee, Cafe de Antoinette, Cafe de Paris, Bahamian Coffee

All flavored martinis served in 10 oz glass were $6.50 and available at all bars. As for types of martinis - you name it, they make it; Try the martini clinic if you want to sample them. Happy Sailing!

Wow, a martini clinic! How much does that cost and what do you get? When we went on the Norwegian Sea in 2002, they had a margarita tasting on deck one afternoon, and for $10 a person you got to sample (I believe) 5 different kinds. Small samples of course, but by the time you were done it was a lot!! For another $3, you could get any type of margarita you tasted in a souvenir glass. It was unbelieveable and well worth it!

Does anyone have an official list of drinks on NCL, particularly martinis they serve?

-Bonnie

It's Barb, from the hair blow dryer thread. LOL. I've heard that the Martini Clinics are a lot of fun. We're going on the Spirit in Oct-Nov and are really looking forward to it. I believe in researching as much as possible on these boards ahead of time too. It helps deal with pre-cruise excitement as well as allowing me to be well prepared for the trip. Enjoy your pre-cruise planning. Barb

The martini clinic is $10pp and you must sign up for it. Great way to sample all the different martinis and decide which one is your favorite. Sometimes they offer 2 martini clinics during a sailing, depends on popularity. Check your Freestyle Daily for date/time. Happy Sailing!

Thanks for the input! A martini clinic sounds great and $10 is a great price to sample. Do they limit the number of people that can sign up? I would definitely do this twice!! And yes, it is a great way to see which I like the best so I can drink that one for the rest of the cruise! Last time, on the Dawn, I tried the Cosmopolitan and loved it but I don't recall a martini clinic. If there was one then I missed it. But I'll be sure to make it this time!

Bonnie

Archived