Carnival Breeze Wedding

Hello Breeze Brides! I just got engaged and decided to go with a simpler wedding, with about 80 guests! I'm so excited I do not know where to begin!! Has anyone done the ceremony & luncheon option? does anyone have any recent pictures? also, are we allowed to bring decorations for reception (luncheon)? what about wedding gifts? what was the size of your bridal party (if you had one)? Did you book through "Group Travel"? If so, any added amenities other than VIP Check-In? Someone PLEASE share their most recent experience with me! Thanks!!

Congratulations! Are you thinking all 80 people will cruise with you? Or just be there for the wedding on embarkation day, and then leave the ship?

I have seen the setups for weddings, and they look lovely.

I would discourage any guest from bringing gifts - it might be a pain to store them, and take them off ship.

Have a great time!

Exciting! Another breeze bride! Honestly, we aren't doing a luncheon so I can't really help there. I wouldn't have them bring gifts... I've read you can get dinged at customs when you arrive back in the states!

We love that we are having a smaller (25-40 it's still over a year out so a little unsure yet)

Best of luck and congrats!

Lots of brides have made their ceremony and reception personalized by bringing their own decorations, wedding favors, cake toppers, bouquets etc. lots of good threads on here with examples, browse around for sure! We, as are most brides, are encouraging our guests to NOT bring gifts on to the ship as we would be responsible for claiming them with customs upon return. Etc. cards and gifts if money or using carnivals registry is done often.

As of right now, I do not have a set amount of people that will be attending, as the wedding is over a year away. I am, however, inviting 100 people, yet expecting at least 40 people to show up including the bridal party. Of course, that could change! I didn't know I could make my own bouquet and bring it with me. The traditional white bouquet is too simple in my point of view. My wedding colors are sapphire, titanium and white, so I'd love some fun things to match! It sounds like they are pretty flexible with the reception, but what about the ceremony? Does anyone know if they will let me personalize that? Overall, I'm super excited and making sure I tackle things way ahead of time, so that it does not become overwhelming. Thanks for te advice on the gifts, I'll let everyone know that they can mail us gifts up until 2 weeks before the wedding (to protect them from sitting outside my door in case the shipping is delayed) and then again right after we get back. Does that sound like a good idea? I've been reading a lot about carnival weddings on here and so far, I'm loving it all! Thanks for your advice!

As of right now, I do not have a set amount of people that will be attending, as the wedding is over a year away. I am, however, inviting 100 people, yet expecting at least 40 people to show up including the bridal party. Of course, that could change! I didn't know I could make my own bouquet and bring it with me. The traditional white bouquet is too simple in my point of view. My wedding colors are sapphire, titanium and white, so I'd love some fun things to match! It sounds like they are pretty flexible with the reception, but what about the ceremony? Does anyone know if they will let me personalize that? Overall, I'm super excited and making sure I tackle things way ahead of time, so that it does not become overwhelming. Thanks for te advice on the gifts, I'll let everyone know that they can mail us gifts up until 2 weeks before the wedding (to protect them from sitting outside my door in case the shipping is delayed) and then again right after we get back. Does that sound like a good idea? I've been reading a lot about carnival weddings on here and so far, I'm loving it all! Thanks for your advice!

We made our own real-touch silk bouquets because the white wasn't us and we wanted our MoH's to have something more substantial than one rose.

We were able to personalize our ceremony, if we wanted, but we had to keep it to 20 minutes. We ended up going with their stock ceremony. Our reception was a lot of fun to personalize, but our room was really plain.

could you tell me a little more about the real-touch silk bouquets? do you have any pictures we can see? where did you end up having your reception? I saw the "one rose" option and basically hated it! lol in my opinion, it's way too plain. does anyone know of the upgraded flowers option?

could you tell me a little more about the real-touch silk bouquets? do you have any pictures we can see? where did you end up having your reception? I saw the "one rose" option and basically hated it! lol in my opinion, it's way too plain. does anyone know of the upgraded flowers option?

We bought ours on a close-out sale from Afloral. They were great to work with and the prices were insanely low. The were easy to get on the ship (we carried them in boxes from build-a-bear to protect them) and looked pretty in our pictures.

8577981482_75c11bff49_b.jpg

We had our reception in the Ivory Piano Bar (we were on Pride) which is mostly ivory, black and a slightly red carpet.

I think you have to contact your actual day-of coordinators (TWE, Wedding for You, etc) to find out what the options are because they are the ones taking care of the floral.

We bought ours on a close-out sale from Afloral. They were great to work with and the prices were insanely low. The were easy to get on the ship (we carried them in boxes from build-a-bear to protect them) and looked pretty in our pictures.

8577981482_75c11bff49_b.jpg

We had our reception in the Ivory Piano Bar (we were on Pride) which is mostly ivory, black and a slightly red carpet.

I think you have to contact your actual day-of coordinators (TWE, Wedding for You, etc) to find out what the options are because they are the ones taking care of the floral.

I've been searching online for flower packages, and just found a gorgeous one from Etsy

http://www.etsy.com/listing/121775141/wedding-bouquet-bridal-decoration-silk

To me, it's absolutely wonderful! My wedding colors are royal blue, silver and white, so these colors go along great with my colors. I just dont know how the solk flowers will look (I just saw/felt latex flowers today at Michael's and they were amazing!)

has anyone else worked with Etsy before? Silk/fabric flowers? any suggestions? thanks!

I've been searching online for flower packages, and just found a gorgeous one from Etsy

http://www.etsy.com/listing/121775141/wedding-bouquet-bridal-decoration-silk

To me, it's absolutely wonderful! My wedding colors are royal blue, silver and white, so these colors go along great with my colors. I just dont know how the solk flowers will look (I just saw/felt latex flowers today at Michael's and they were amazing!)

has anyone else worked with Etsy before? Silk/fabric flowers? any suggestions? thanks!

Im also getting married on the Breeze on 10/26/13..

I just ordered my flowers.. through wedideas.com I cant wait to see them done.. saw lots of pics on their site of other brides.. total was only 180! for my bouquet, 3 bouts, 2 corsages, and a hair comb.. all custom to my specifications. they also responded very quickly to my email for a quote.

For Carnival_Brides flowers, we had 2 bridal bouquets, 2 MoH bouquets, flowers for flower girl to throw and a small bouquet in her basket, 3 corsages and 4 boutonnieres the total was less than $100.

And Who did U go through?

Loved UR Review and Pix.. GO MOM, she hooked the Cake up!!!! Im happy for you and Your Partner. Love is LOVE, Wooo Wooo

We made our own real-touch silk bouquets because the white wasn't us and we wanted our MoH's to have something more substantial than one rose.

We were able to personalize our ceremony, if we wanted, but we had to keep it to 20 minutes. We ended up going with their stock ceremony. Our reception was a lot of fun to personalize, but our room was really plain.

• 4 months later...
Hello Breeze Brides! I just got engaged and decided to go with a simpler wedding, with about 80 guests! I'm so excited I do not know where to begin!! Has anyone done the ceremony & luncheon option? does anyone have any recent pictures? also, are we allowed to bring decorations for reception (luncheon)? what about wedding gifts? what was the size of your bridal party (if you had one)? Did you book through "Group Travel"? If so, any added amenities other than VIP Check-In? Someone PLEASE share their most recent experience with me! Thanks!!

Hi! I'm curious about your group travel question as well. Did anyone answer you yet? Group travel prices seem to be higher than regular prices and I wanted to make sure that it was worth it.

Getting married on the Breeze Nov 17th 2013 we opted for the deluxe romance so we could have music played during the reception. We booked the Dj asap because they only have one available if another couple decides to get married on the same date. With the luncheon you don't have that option.

Archived