Topless Sunbathing Deck on Silhouette?

gibbsgirl

I know Millenium and Constellation had a small upper deck where topless sunbathing was permitted. Is there any such area on the "S" class ships?

Sorry, none. In fact, they removed the signs for this area on the Millennium; not sure about the Constellation?

Kel

Although it was not marked as such, I have seen topless sunbathers on the Solstice Deck on both the Solstice and the Eclipse recently.

I have seen many and some had beards and mustaches and hairy chests because they were males. :D

We were on the Connie for the first 2 weeks of December and the sign was still there. Only problem was the wind that high up on the front of the ship. Could almost blow your top off any way and of course you could use that as an excuse if any one says anything about being topless.

I wish they would do away with the topless sunbathing. I like to get on the top deck with my binoculars and look for dolphins, islands, etc. and the sunbathers are always in the way. :rolleyes:

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE Baby :D:D Bob and Phyl

I wish they would do away with the topless sunbathing. I like to get on the top deck with my binoculars and look for dolphins, islands, etc. and the sunbathers are always in the way. :rolleyes:

Happy Sails to You

Are you sure you're taking the binoculars up there to watch the whales?;):cool:

Although it was not marked as such, I have seen topless sunbathers on the Solstice Deck on both the Solstice and the Eclipse recently.

Oh I have on the Eclipse, in fact why not? There are some very fit young women on board and if they don't mind then why should I ? Though they were all laying face down, however they had to get up at some point.

Oh I have on the Eclipse, in fact why not? There are some very fit young women on board and if they don't mind then why should I ? Though they were all laying face down, however they had to get up at some point.

I like the way you think LOL. opportunist :-)

Happy Sails to You

Yeah, yeah, yeah........heard it all before.

.:D

Ok, I promise I won't look; I mean stare:o; I mean... oh never mind:D

MSL

As a wise man once said, "You've seen two, you've seem them all.":rolleyes::D

A favorite quote from Woody Allen's "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask" takes a slightly different twist on that quote: "If you've seen one, you've seen them both". ;)

• 1 year later...
While on the Solstice in November, this sign was there.

For our first “down under” visit, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Celebrity Solstice sailing, departing Sydney, going from Australia to Auckland/NZ doing 14 days on this ship we loved in the Med in June 2011, I will be looking for this sign. Plus, taking my bi-noc and checking things out to see if the topless reports are correct and current. Got to be a good reporter for activities on this ship.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Celebrity Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 124,555 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

As a wise man once said, "You've seen two, you've seem them all.":rolleyes::D

I like Ron White's quote better. "Once you've seen one woman naked, you... wanna see the rest of 'em naked"

That said, lechery is what makes women feel uncomfortable in taking off their tops! Be polite and wear sunglasses ;)

While on the Solstice in November, this sign was there.

My DW and I are taking the Solstice to Alaska May 17th. Do you think the sign will still be up????

Seriously, I did tell my DW we would have to do a MED just for this reason....

Ok, So the dog has my side of the bed...

Enjoy your cruise all....I will. Any cruise is a good cruise.

Unfortunately, these topless areas sem to attract the wrong age group.

:-)

Perhaps they should position a FBI agent at the entrance.

FBI as in Freelance Boobie Inspector.

;)

Archived