Norwegian's Breakaway Studios

scarlett123

I noticed that on the deckplans in the brochure. And was wondering the same thing about why so many less studios than Epic. However on the deck plan for Breakaway in the brochure there is a studio lounge. So probably same amenities will be there.

Im looking forward to my first studio on Epic next year! So hopefully will be able to snag one on the Breakaway after that.:)

I wonder if these studios will be more expensive because there are less of them. I really dont think they are that much less than a regular inside at 200pc/solo. There may be a slight saving, at least that is my experience with the studio that I have booked on Epic; the studio is just over 100 less than an inside room. It is a saving though, and that is really all Im after. I like to meet other people on a cruise, but I dont care if they are solo, couples, families etc. I hope that NCL is not finding these solo studios a revenue loss, and therefore making less of them, and eventually not offering them, as it is those studios that enticed me over to NCL from Carnival. NCL please dont stop making studios on your ships.:)

I wonder if these studios will be more expensive because there are less of them. I really dont think they are that much less than a regular inside at 200pc/solo. There may be a slight saving, at least that is my experience with the studio that I have booked on Epic; the studio is just over 100 less than an inside room. It is a saving though, and that is really all Im after. I like to meet other people on a cruise, but I dont care if they are solo, couples, families etc. I hope that NCL is not finding these solo studios a revenue loss, and therefore making less of them, and eventually not offering them, as it is those studios that enticed me over to NCL from Carnival. NCL please dont stop making studios on your ships.:)

Beacause the Breakaway is new- was priced of course much higher.

Think my total was $999 + perhaps another $340 for insurance and port charges ~ $1340 as my balance due is $1,090 ($250 from credit purchased)

I hope i like it as much as the Epic, i am enthused it is a little different, I would assume if I went on the Epic again I would do the shows less and spend more time outside in the evenings

• 2 weeks later...
Beacause the Breakaway is new- was priced of course much higher.

Think my total was $999 + perhaps another $340 for insurance and port charges ~ $1340 as my balance due is $1,090 ($250 from credit purchased)

I hope i like it as much as the Epic, i am enthused it is a little different, I would assume if I went on the Epic again I would do the shows less and spend more time outside in the evenings

The other breakaway advantage is I heard she stole slam Allan from the epic for breakaways jazz lounge!

Archived