Photo Album Scrapbook from Royal Caribbean in Gift Shop

maggieworkman

On our cruise in June, I saw a photo album in the gift shop that had a Royal Caribbean logo on the front. I almost purchased it, but it was one of those old fashioned type of photo albums that have the sticky type paper with the plastic sheet you can lift. These aren't acid free, so I did not purchase it. But now I have been thinking that I could have purchased the album and then just removed the pages and put in acid free, etc. page protectors from a post bound album. Does anyone know of any brand of page protectors that might fit this album??? Also, can I purchase this album somehow or can you only do this while on the ship. If anyone has this album, can you measure the distance between the posts so that I can find some page protectors to fit?? Are there 2 or 3 posts?

Thanks for any info you can give.

Maggie

• 4 months later...

unless its posted on the royal caribbean website, under gifts and gear, i doubt you can get it online otherwise...although always check ebay.com, ive found a TON of royal caribbean stuff there!

i have no idea about replacing the page protectors, so someone else will have to answer that question for you.

all else fails, book another royal carribean cruise to find out yourself ;)

• 4 months later...

I bought this scrapbook on a January cruise. There are two posts that are eight inches apart. I did replace the pages, but I had to cut them down some to fit. It worked great, and the album turned out really pretty. My daughter was sorry she didn't get one after she saw mine. I hope you find one, or get the opportunity to purchase one on another cruise.

Veronica

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

After looking and looking, I discovered the genreic brand of pages at walmart fit. Let me know if you still can't find them--- I will double chekc the brand---but I found out on this board and they fit!

Jill

Archived