Theme nights

I'm sailing on the Radiance of the Seas on 4th Dec. to Sydney NZ return. My question is does anyone know how I can find out ahead of time what theme nights Radiance of the Seas will be having before I sail? I asked my travel agent if they could tell me but they told me that no one has ever asked this question before.I've checked the RC Australian web site and they just list a group of different nights, not which ones they will be having on my cruise. Also do you get charged if you take money out of the ships ATM while cruising?

I'm sailing on the Radiance of the Seas on 4th Dec. to Sydney NZ return. My question is does anyone know how I can find out ahead of time what theme nights Radiance of the Seas will be having before I sail? I asked my travel agent if they could tell me but they told me that no one has ever asked this question before.I've checked the RC Australian web site and they just list a group of different nights, not which ones they will be having on my cruise. Also do you get charged if you take money out of the ships ATM while cruising?

aussiecruiser, if you asked also on the royal caribbean site someone may know and you would get charged for using their ATM plus an international fee....why dont you buy some USD before you cruise....we get ours from Aus Post and if you order in the morning you get them the next day

Archived