Pearl Mini Suite # 11154 Pics and Info.

maroyalt

I just changed our room from a mid ship mini-suite to mini-suite 11154 which is an aft room (looking backward at the wake). I have been told that the aft mini-suites have a different layout and have no curtain like the other mini-suites that are on the sides of the ship instead of the aft. There are four of us (two couples) sharing the room so I think we are going to want a curtain for privacy. Does anyone have a picture of 11154 or have any info/reccommendations? Thanks:)

I just changed our room from a mid ship mini-suite to mini-suite 11154 which is an aft room (looking backward at the wake). I have been told that the aft mini-suites have a different layout and have no curtain like the other mini-suites that are on the sides of the ship instead of the aft. There are four of us (two couples) sharing the room so I think we are going to want a curtain for privacy. Does anyone have a picture of 11154 or have any info/reccommendations? Thanks:)

Here is 11152 on the Dawn I think they are sister ships and you can see curtain in the background. Hope it helps

2760030820059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

Here are pictures from the Gem 11154. The aft cabins are backwards with the bed closed to the deck and does not have a curtain. The dawn is not a sister ship but the Gem is. You will love not having decks on both sides of your cabin.

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll309/knuts1/West%20Med%20Cruise%20Gem/NCL%20Gem/

I have the same cabin, 11154, on the Pearl booked at Christmas for my DS and myself. First time in a stern cabin and have heard so many great things about them I can hardly wait. I did a google search and found several pictures of this cabin! If you can wait for more photo's I will take some of the cabin during our cruise and post them upon return.

Nancy

I have the same cabin, 11154, on the Pearl booked at Christmas for my DS and myself. First time in a stern cabin and have heard so many great things about them I can hardly wait. I did a google search and found several pictures of this cabin! If you can wait for more photo's I will take some of the cabin during our cruise and post them upon return.

Nancy

that would be great. Thank you!

EDIT---oops, looks like the thread linked above by chesquinn probably fills the bill. I'll try to get a couple shots of the balcony and that should all be good

..I'm in that cabin when we sail Nov 21.

I expect to take loads of photos and will be uploading them to my webshots file-so if you remind me, or bump this back when I get back-I'll be sure to let you know what I have

Looks like the bed is jammed against the wall, is that correct you would have to climb over someone to get out???

I don't think so. There is a space between the bed and the closet...so there must be at least enough room for the closet door to swing open

Thanks Monte DUH I am being blonde again :D Optical illusion on the picture I looked at

I know the photo you saw, and it looked that way to me to...it was a few photos later, from the other end of the cabin, where I saw the closet and said to myself "whew"

Archived