not much time, whats best to do

wheresmypalmtree

Hello everyone, we are going to be in Totola next Jan on the Gem. We will only be in port from 7a-1p. Can anyone suggest an activity or 2? We have been here b4, and took an open air taxi up the cliffs, and swam in beef bay. Looking for something "memorable" thanx all. Lin

Hello everyone, we are going to be in Totola next Jan on the Gem. We will only be in port from 7a-1p. Can anyone suggest an activity or 2? We have been here b4, and took an open air taxi up the cliffs, and swam in beef bay. Looking for something "memorable" thanx all. Lin

swimming with the dolphins. we r doing this in aug. have read great reviews from people on here. also said very memorible:)

Good question!! I'm in the same pickle as you. My ship is in port as short period of time and I did the Baths last year.

we were thinking of doing just that. Do you know if the dolphin discovery will open up earlier for cruisers? We are in @7 and gone by 1. We have done dolphin swims in many places, is this one any better than others? thank you kindly, Lin

i sent them an email and than called them we r in at 7 leave at 2.we booked 1000 am when i did it on line it didnt have early slots. when i called and talked to the man who by the way is veryyyyyyy nice i got aspot. iof u can get a1000 am slot you should be done by 12:)

Archived