Drury Inn Booking Question

Whimsy

When you book the cruise special at the Drury Inn should the email confirmation say something about the cruise special? I just booked and the email confirmation doesn't say anything about the park/cruise special. Just want to make sure I don't have a problem when I arrive.

Hi,

I literally just got off the phone with a CSR in NOLA at the Drury Inn. She said they have a cruise special that is normally 99 bucks.

DH and I sail on 3/20/10 and the current rate is 209.00. I looked at prices online before I called. but b/c I had read about the special rate,I decided to call. Maybe thats what you should do. Just give them a buzz,the CSR was very nice and local.

Sarah:D

When you book the cruise special at the Drury Inn should the email confirmation say something about the cruise special? I just booked and the email confirmation doesn't say anything about the park/cruise special. Just want to make sure I don't have a problem when I arrive.

I called the hotel and told them I wanted the cruise special. They then transferred me to central reservations. I told them I wanted the cruise special and they booked me but when I got the confirmation it doesn't say anything about the cruise special.

I guess I will wait a few days and call to reconfirm.

• Administrators

I also called Drury about their cruise deal (because the rates I was finding online were over $150 per night), and their phone folks seemed to know nothing about it. :( Since we weren't driving in the "cruise special" with parking wasn't such an important factor to us, so I pricelined and got a 4* room (good reviews on Trip Advisor) for $50 per night. I'm good with that; it wasn't worth the phone hassle with Drury. Hope you have better luck with their phone reps than I did.

I also called Drury about their cruise deal (because the rates I was finding online were over $150 per night), and their phone folks seemed to know nothing about it. :( Since we weren't driving in the "cruise special" with parking wasn't such an important factor to us, so I pricelined and got a 4* room (good reviews on Trip Advisor) for $50 per night. I'm good with that; it wasn't worth the phone hassle with Drury. Hope you have better luck with their phone reps than I did.

Which room did you get on priceline? We are talking now about staying 2 nights and if that is the case I will probably do priceline too and just park at the port. The park and cruise at the Drury won't be such a bargain at 2 nights vs price line. Still have to work the math a bit.

• Administrators
Which room did you get on priceline? We are talking now about staying 2 nights and if that is the case I will probably do priceline too and just park at the port. The park and cruise at the Drury won't be such a bargain at 2 nights vs price line. Still have to work the math a bit.

The Renaissance Pere Marquette -- the reviews on Tripadvisor are okay, and it's a pretty good location. Can't beat the price, either.

The NOLA Cruise package promotional code is 307865. This will also show up on your confirmation.

Marie

The special doesnt show on my email confirmation. I called back and they said that is what is booked, but not showing on the confirmation.

I changed so Im booked on a Wednesday and still had to pay $114.99 plus the $15 to park and taxes, about $146 total it shows. If I took the cruise the Saturday before the lowest price was $149.99, so the cruise special isnt always that cheap, or maybe its because I didnt call direct?? Someone posted on another thread Drury just raised their prices when the port parking prices went up.

Archived