How Does One Get A NCL PCC?

Highboy90

May call and change cabins. Long before final payment.

I'm sure this can be handled with little to no problems via the phone but I was wondering how some of you folks obtained a NCL PCC. I've always booked direct NCL.com though I was called a few days ago by a unknown NCL PCC who wanted to help me book a cruise. Told the woman I already booked. She stated that I would be sent an e-mail with her credentials for the next time but that never happened. :( So, she might not be a good choice. ;)

If allowed, can anyone suggest a good, friendly NCL PCC or is that not allowed?

Thanks! :)

I'm sure this can be handled with little to no problems via the phone but I was wondering how some of you folks obtained a NCL PCC. I've always booked direct NCL.com though I was called a few days ago by a unknown NCL PCC who wanted to help me book a cruise. Told the woman I already booked. She stated that I would be sent an e-mail with her credentials for the next time but that never happened. :( So, she might not be a good choice. ;)

You can call NCL and ask for a PCC to be assigned to you.

We have a wonderful PCC and we got him by him phoning us after an NCL cruise we'd booked through a TA. At the time I told him we didn't have the budget for another cruise. He asked if it would be alright to send his business card. I said yes and he sent it and a magnet with his information.

Over the next 18 months he occasionally phoned us, just to stay in touch.

He asked if we wanted the 2013-14 NCL brochure and made sure it was sent to us when I said yes.

So, last month when we were ready finally to book an NCL cruise and use the certificate we'd bought on our 2010 NCL I emailed him. I can't tell you how many questions of mine he answered, but I asked lots and he always answered FAST in an email reply, phoning once when the answer was complicated.

He told me about a current promotional discount, made sure we got the cabin placement we wanted, promotional upgrade, promotional OBC. He is a gem. I was really lucky since not everyone has been pleased with their PCC.

No, we cant name names on Cruise Critic. Youll just have to call and ask for one if one doesnt contact you first.

I got mine after my first cruise. She actually called or emailed me letting me know that shes my PCC. She got a little weird on me a while back, but generally shes really great.

The only thing that I would suggest with a PCC is that for your next cruise you contact them and let them handle the booking. I booked my last one thru the site and she was not thrilled. The reason being is that you are on the PCCs account and if you just book thru the site the credit could go to some other PCC who doesnt know you or your quirks. ;)

My PCC has a file on me that she references when I ask for this or that so she can make suggestions.

I had a GREAT PCC and then he was promoted at NCL. I learned a lot about that program. There is quite a bit of turnover, so keep trying if you don't like your PCC. But give them a chance, tell them your style as far as their interactions.

Ask to speak to their team leader or supervisor if you don't get the service you want.

My PCC here and at HAL know I prefer a low-key approach, and when they call or write I am always happy to hear from them.

Thank you for the replies folks. I called and changed cabins earlier. Woman was very polite, spoke well and was a smooth deal. Done and confirmed. Asked her if she could be my assigned PCC and she sadly told me no. Offered to get me in touch with someone who could and I declined at the time. Had something to do.

So, no PCC for now though I have a better understanding as to how it works and will look more in the near future. Thanks!

Archived