Driver in Casablanaca

EUROPEU

I 'll arrive to Casablanca with my wife end of Sepetember abroad of Costa Fortuna.

We wish a driver speaking spanish or english in order to see the most important points of Casablanca and Rabat.

Anyone can indicate someone?

Thanks

Europeu

We used Morocco Why Not last year. They picked us up at the port of entry and took us to Rabat. The driver spoke fluent english which was helpful since neither of us speak a foreign language. The driver took us to the sites we wanted to see in Rabat (Chellah gardens, the tower, the medina) and the Hassan II mosque in Casablanca. We were taken back to Casablanca in time. It worked out very well for us. We got their contact from a friend who used them them for private driver. You will find the site in google, just type morocco why not or moroccowhynot. I hope this is helpful to you.

I 'll arrive to Casablanca with my wife end of Sepetember abroad of Costa Fortuna.

We wish a driver speaking spanish or english in order to see the most important points of Casablanca and Rabat.

Anyone can indicate someone?

Thanks

There are taxis waiting at the port. We agreed a 2 hour rate with the driver. It went into 3 hours and he politely asked for 50% more which we would have given him anyway. Spoke good English and was polite for the whole journey.

• 3 months later...

sdt,

Our driver picked us up at the habor and took us on a tour of the mosque in Casablanca and couple other places before we were driven to Rabat. The mosque from what I know is closed on national holidays. Visited the garden, mausoleum, tower and medina. This was for 12 hrs. I don't know how they will charge for 2-3 hrs in Casablanca but it is something you can chk with them on. Yah, we felt safe, np, and we had a fun time! I don't know what others experience is with private driver/car but it worked well for us...the planning ahead helped and gave us the ease and comfort and peace of mind of not having to hassle and figure things out once we landed.

Archived