I'm Published, New Review of Century

polodad

I can finally quit my day job, lol. CC has published my in depth member review of our 4/17/04 cruise to the E. Carib on the Century. If anyone has been having trouble sleeping lately I highly recommend this review.

Lois,

If you go to the very top, you'll see categories under the Cruise Critic logo. Click on Reviews and your ship and all of the reviews will come up. Yours is under there too, but not rated.

Garry

Garry......that review was from my FIRST Century cruise....:confused:

May 2003...now its 13 months old.

I submitted one THIS YEAR...from my January 2004 cruise...I sent it to Laura MANY MONTHS ago.....It never made it to the "member reviews":( .

I believe I wrote it in late January or early February and sent it on.......to the Powers that Be. I had emailed them a long time asking if it was going to processed......I guess it never got "approved".

Poladad...great review by the way:D . Enjoyed reading about your trip. I see where you had said "even on casual nights shorts are not allowed in the dining room".....shorts aren't allowed in the dining room after 6:00pm....no matter which night.

Oops, Lois. Sorry 'bout that. I'll tell you one thing, we all enjoyed your installments after you returned from your last cruise (including your "martini" episode).:D Shame on them for not printing your Celebrity review!:rolleyes:

Polodad, I enjoyed your review.

Garry

Thanks to all of the many supporters here who liked my review. For the 2 of you I'm sure there are a 1,000 CCer's that liked it but didn't write. I don't understand the posting process. I turned this review in probably 4/28 right after the cruise. It's been fermenting for 2 months. I can understand that. What I don't get is the 5 reviews that snuck in before me and were up to 1 month behind me. Now I know my computer is slow, but ...... Also even tho my review was posted today it is not marked NEW. How about "old" NEW???

Archived