Gold C books and Entertainment Guide coupon books???

Jeepenfun

I remember a few years back one if not both the Gold C coupon book and the Entertainment guide coupon book had Carnival coupons in them for 10% or 5% off your cruise booking. I haven't picked up either one of these books in a few years and can't remember which one had them or if they even still have Carnival coupons in them anymore? Does anyone have a current Gold C book or Entertainment Guide coupon book they can look and see? I think i'm going to get one of these coupon books because it also has lots of car rental coupons and hotel discount coupons in them along with basically a lot of travel type coupons.

Or is there anywhere else that Carnival coupons can be had or does Carnival even allow coupons anymore?

I remember a few years back one if not both the Gold C coupon book and the Entertainment guide coupon book had Carnival coupons in them for 10% or 5% off your cruise booking. I haven't picked up either one of these books in a few years and can't remember which one had them or if they even still have Carnival coupons in them anymore? Does anyone have a current Gold C book or Entertainment Guide coupon book they can look and see? I think i'm going to get one of these coupon books because it also has lots of car rental coupons and hotel discount coupons in them along with basically a lot of travel type coupons.

Or is there anywhere else that Carnival coupons can be had or does Carnival even allow coupons anymore?

Yea.. I have a entertainment book and I used the discount in it.. there are like 3 coupons in there.. it is $100 off per stateroom for 7 day or longer and $50 off per stateroom for under 7 day.. something like that.. we are going on 3 night and we gt $50 off..

Thats were DBF got our coupon for $100 off so yes, they are still offered!!

I have 2 extras if you are interested..they are just clipped to my fridge with my grocery list saying "use me, use me" but alas, I cannot afford another cruise this year. They're only good for bookings until Dec 31, 2007.

I just realized that I booked my cruise yesterday and forgot to ask if they would take my entertainment book coupons! 3 cabins, 3 coupons, big savings! Arrgghhh! I got a great price, so I do not think they will take it, the coupon says it can not be combined with any other discount. Anyone know if I could call now and add it to my reservation or is it too late for me?

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm bringing this back up again looking for someone that has a 2008 coupon for the $100 off for a 7 day Carnival cruise. Looks like I could be booking our honeymoon cruise this weekend. Cruise I'm looking at will be in June 2008 so the coupon needs to be good through then. Is there a code on the coupon that i'll need to tell my PVP? maybe someone that has one can scan it and email it to me? bhugo4x4@msn.com

Thank you guys,

Brad

I just realized that I booked my cruise yesterday and forgot to ask if they would take my entertainment book coupons! 3 cabins, 3 coupons, big savings! Arrgghhh! I got a great price, so I do not think they will take it, the coupon says it can not be combined with any other discount. Anyone know if I could call now and add it to my reservation or is it too late for me?

Depends on what you booked. As I remember the restrictions....ONLY OV and above the $100 was good on. Not good on a inside or guarantee. I was going to get one until I found out they would not be good for my booking.

If someone has a coupon they can tell you the fine print...other than cant be combined with other offers.

Well I'm bringing this back up again looking for someone that has a 2008 coupon for the $100 off for a 7 day Carnival cruise. Looks like I could be booking our honeymoon cruise this weekend. Cruise I'm looking at will be in June 2008 so the coupon needs to be good through then. Is there a code on the coupon that i'll need to tell my PVP? maybe someone that has one can scan it and email it to me? bhugo4x4@msn.com

I have a 2008 Entertainment book at home (I'm at work). I know that there are coupons for Carnival in it. I'll read the fine print and scan and email it to you tomorrow. I believe there is more than one coupon so I don't mind sharing one. I also have the 2007 book and I know the coupon is good thru December 31st - I'll have to check to see if that's for booking by Dec. 31 or for sailing by that date.

Archived