Weddings on Carnival Magic

I have booked a wedding on Carnival Magic 5-20-12. We are getting married the day of embarkation in Galveston.

I was wondering if anyone has been married yet on Carnival Magic or if anyone is booked yet? I am a little nervous with it being such a new ship. It will only have been sailing for a year when we get married so I'm not sure if I will be able to read many reviews... If any at all. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have read many of the carnival reviews and have learned a lot. It gives me an idea of what to expect. It also helps me know what I need to do... Thanks in advance for all yor advice!

I was married out of Galveston last April on Ecstasy. Im not sure about the actual wedding part, cuz I havent been on that ship, but the wedding planners that helped us in Galveston were amazing! I loved them, they helped us sooo much & made everything very easy for us. The boarding process was a breeze, & they made sure every detail for the wedding was to my liking. I didnt get any "no's or "we can'ts that day.....everybody was helpfull. Yours should be fine :)

I was married out of Galveston last April on Ecstasy. Im not sure about the actual wedding part, cuz I havent been on that ship, but the wedding planners that helped us in Galveston were amazing! I loved them, they helped us sooo much & made everything very easy for us. The boarding process was a breeze, & they made sure every detail for the wedding was to my liking. I didnt get any "no's or "we can'ts that day.....everybody was helpfull. Yours should be fine :)

Thacks! I just worry because I can't see any pictures of actual weddings. I am sure it will be beautiful. It is a beautiful trip.

Did you see the groom that day? Were they able to keep you seperated?

I will be getting married on the Magic in Galveston June 3rd, 2012. Sorry I won't be much help to you, but I am also interested in finding some reviews.

Well, I promise I'll give you mine even though it might not be much help since it's only 2 weeks before yours. Are your from around Galveston?

Well, I promise I'll give you mine even though it might not be much help since it's only 2 weeks before yours. Are your from around Galveston?

I'm from San Antonio, but most of the people that will be going with us are from Austin. Do you live nearby?

• 1 month later...
It's nice to know I'm not the only one!! I am booked for Magic 7-8-2012 out of Galvston too. I've been trying to get some pictures of the various reception locations from TWE, but haven't had any luck.

I know for sure my reception will be in Vibe Dance Club because I booked the DJ. The DJ stays in the disco. From the pictures I have seen Vibe is georgous. But I have no idea about the ceremony. I am looking to have about 70 guest. Maybe a little more if more book the cruise so I'm sure the options on where mine can take place are slim with so many people.

Magicoflove, are you from around Galveston? How many guest will you be having?

I'm from San Antonio, but most of the people that will be going with us are from Austin. Do you live nearby?

Sorry I'm just getting back to you. I guess I overlooked your reply. I live about 45 minutes from Galveston, in Beaumont. So yes I live nearby. I don't know if you have ever been, but Galveston is a blast. It has tons to do and lots of good places to eat. Also, it is very easy to get around and park at the pier!

First off congratulations!! Another Texas bride-to-be here :O)

I'm getting married on board the Carnival Conquest out of Galveston in November and taking a friends-n-family moon with 63 of our friends and family afterwards, but my then-to-be husband and I will be sailing out on the Magic May 20th for our true honeymoon. We are really looking forward to Honduras and Belize!! Planning this wedding with Carnival has been great so far, and I have no complaints and I can not wait till we finally board the boat. Wish you all the best!! Good Luck!!

First off congratulations!! Another Texas bride-to-be here :O)

I'm getting married on board the Carnival Conquest out of Galveston in November and taking a friends-n-family moon with 63 of our friends and family afterwards, but my then-to-be husband and I will be sailing out on the Magic May 20th for our true honeymoon. We are really looking forward to Honduras and Belize!! Planning this wedding with Carnival has been great so far, and I have no complaints and I can not wait till we finally board the boat. Wish you all the best!! Good Luck!!

Oh May 20, 2012 is our wedding day!! You will be cruising with us! Where are you from in Texas?

I know for sure my reception will be in Vibe Dance Club because I booked the DJ. The DJ stays in the disco. From the pictures I have seen Vibe is georgous. But I have no idea about the ceremony. I am looking to have about 70 guest. Maybe a little more if more book the cruise so I'm sure the options on where mine can take place are slim with so many people.

Magicoflove, are you from around Galveston? How many guest will you be having?

No, I'm from Fort Worth. Prob around 50. I received an email with pictures of the other lounges and ceremony areas. I booked the Vibe Dance Club too!! If you send me your email, I will forward to you.

Thank you! I got it! I'm guessing the last one is Vibe? Thats where my reception is. When I booked the ship had not had its first voyage so there were no pictures. I hadn't thought to ask now so I greatly appreciate it!

My Pleasure:)! Yes, the last one is Vibe. That's where mine is too.

I'm getting married on Carnival Magic July 1st 2012. To see how some of the weddings went on the ships, I just googled "carnival wedding photos" and saw a few. They all look really nice.

Yes, there are lots of reviews with pictures on this website...

I really just wanted to see weddings actually on Magic. And I saw some thanks to Magicoflove!!

• 4 months later...