Disney Fantasy - Toiletries Provided?

tikilover

Can anyone tell me what toiletries are provided in a 9B category cabin? Do they provide conditioner, shower gel, anything else? If they do provide that, are they tiny little bottles, or decent size containers? Also, are there a lot of plugs in the rooms, or should we bring a powerstrip?

Thank you!

Can anyone tell me what toiletries are provided in a 9B category cabin? Do they provide conditioner, shower gel, anything else? If they do provide that, are they tiny little bottles, or decent size containers? Also, are there a lot of plugs in the rooms, or should we bring a powerstrip?

Thank you!

DCL provides soap (bath & hand), shampoo, conditioner (H2O products). In all the rooms. About 3 oz size, not too small. Used to be bigger.

The plugs: on the desk (at least 1 maybe 2), in the bathroom (for shavers only), and (from what I understand) near the bed (both sides). That is for the Fantasy. It's different on the classic ships.

:)

Agree with the PP that you'll get soap, shampoo and conditioner. Although the bottles are relatively small your cabin attendant will replenish them as needed.

As far as outlets go - bring along an extension strip.

DCL provides 3 2 oz. bottles of toiletries (body butter, shampoo, and conditioner). The brand is H2O +. They are the same brand used at hotels in Disney parks, however the exact line differs by resort. I think they smell good and your stateroom steward will replace them as needed.

The toiletries above were from the dream and the wonder. I am not exactly sure about the magic and the fantasy, but I'd imagine they are the same.

DCL provides 3 2 oz. bottles of toiletries (body butter, shampoo, and conditioner). The brand is H2O +. They are the same brand used at hotels in Disney parks, however the exact line differs by resort. I think they smell good and your stateroom steward will replace them as needed.

The toiletries above were from the dream and the wonder. I am not exactly sure about the magic and the fantasy, but I'd imagine they are the same.

It's the same on all the ships. However, the body butter (only in concierge, I believe), isn't being used any more. It's lotion now (what the lower categories had all along) ;)

It's the same on all the ships. However, the body butter (only in concierge, I believe), isn't being used any more. It's lotion now (what the lower categories had all along) ;)

We were on the dream in feb and we weren't in a concierge room. We had the body butter in our room though. Did they recently stop supplying it in normal rooms, or at all in general? I'll look into that.... Thanks though

We were on the dream in feb and we weren't in a concierge room. We had the body butter in our room though. Did they recently stop supplying it in normal rooms, or at all in general? I'll look into that.... Thanks though

All I know is the rooms we've been in (mostly 9s on the Magic & Wonder) we had lotion. I've read reports where the suites/concierge had body butter, not lotion. Recently it's been reported that that has been changed to the lotion.

Here's a picture of what we had on the dream in february and the wonder last august.

OK, slap me upside my head. I just went and dug out one of the tubes from our last cruise (Yes, I'm one of the ones who takes the partially used ones home).

It's body butter :o. I never looked at the label before. The consistancy is pretty much just like a slightly thick lotion, and that's what I thought it was.

BUT, on another board that I frequent, it's being reported that they are now putting lotion, not body butter in the rooms. Maybe the lableing has changed? Or it's a different product? I don't know.

Thank you!

We cruised the Fantasy a few weeks ago. I took a powerstrip and never once got it out. I think they only thing I plugged in was 1 camera to charge. Other takes AA and we didn't use personal phones at all, so not much to charge.

OK, slap me upside my head. I just went and dug out one of the tubes from our last cruise (Yes, I'm one of the ones who takes the partially used ones home).

It's body butter :o. I never looked at the label before. The consistancy is pretty much just like a slightly thick lotion, and that's what I thought it was.

BUT, on another board that I frequent, it's being reported that they are now putting lotion, not body butter in the rooms. Maybe the lableing has changed? Or it's a different product? I don't know.

Okay haha! Yes, I always take the bottles home too. You're right about the consistency- it's like lotion. And I want to know pretty bad if they are changing it to a different product now. I guess I'll just have to take another cruise to find out ;). Thanks anyway

Okay haha! Yes, I always take the bottles home too. You're right about the consistency- it's like lotion. And I want to know pretty bad if they are changing it to a different product now. I guess I'll just have to take another cruise to find out ;). Thanks anyway

Found some posted pictures of the H20 stuff

This is what used to be in the rooms:zv1st5.jpg

This what they have now:2qcm0ja.jpg2whkq4o.jpg

Are extension strips permitted on board or are they confiscated?

They're allowed and I recommend a plug strip on the Magic and Wonder in that outlets are scarce. I always travel with one, never had a problem and never regretted it.

Thank you!

The H20 products are fantastic. They have a nice fresh smell and nice consistency. As the other posters mentioned, if you run low, your Steward will be more than happy to replenish. :) When we sailed with my (now adult) step-daughter, she ADORED the conditioner. She has very long, very thick/course hair and also used the conditioner as a make shift shaving cream. We didn't even have to ask... once the bottle got about 2/3 used, a new one appeared. :D

When we sailed on the Wonder, I would have killed for a power strip. (Never occurred to me to bring one. :rolleyes: ) Didn't even think about it on the Dream...so I'm not worried about it on the Fantasy either.

They are small but the stateroom host will replace when they get low. You can also ask for extra. The employees are the best! I found myself tipping during the week knowing full well I would also be tipping at departure. The only one I didn't tip was the dining room manager as I saw him on Day 1 and not again until the last day. We needed ketchup and we asked him for it on his way by the table, he got it for us but it was clear he felt that was beneath him. I even sent a letter to Disney about him and I NEVER do that.

Archived