"Bigger" balconies on Celeb. M class

epbucky

I have read several posts from individuals and I think even once from one of the "professional" reviewers about certain balconies being bigger on all 4 "X" lines M class ships. WE have booked #6026 on a Millie transatlantic and this is supposedly one of the cabins with a "bigger" balcony. Since nobody has ever defined what "bigger" means, I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this alleged size differential? Is it actually a big enough difference to be noticed & somewhat meaningful or are we talking about something that can only be measured with a micrometer? Don't think it will make or break the cruise either way but we are simply curious. The deckplan layouts in the Celebrity brochures do not show any discernable difference. Thanks in advance to anybody who knows the "real story" on this.

I do not know if this will help you but on the Celebrity forum there is a thread called "Constellation - Deck plan selection" and your cabin is listed there among larger balconies. Read that thread, it might answer your questions.

marilyn

• 2 weeks later...

The balcony in 6026 is twice as big as standard balconies. You will have enough room for two chairs and table *and* two lounge chairs.

The deck diagram doesn't show this room having a bigger balcony, but take my word for it, it is bigger.

Archived