Dream. Not so much a review as just a need to share!

shootr

Got back last week, so-so weather, great ship and crew, usual mix of passenger types - would do it again in a second (after spring break is over, that is...)

I think everybody takes this same shot, but when it's you own, it's just that little bit cooler

IMG_0147.jpg

Costa Maya

IMG_0197.jpg

Not sure about a cove balcony? Are you kidding me?

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Didn't want a burned bald spot, ya' know...

scott010.jpg

Tendering in Belize

IMG_0134.jpg

I'll post some more as I go through my pics...

Some beautiful pics you have there!!

I'm assuming you had a cove balcony? What did you not like about it?

We're considering one on Breeze next year.

Thank you. Only bummer of the Cove was Sunday night they closed the storm door as a precaution. When we got back from Cozumel Monday afternoon it was open again for good.

They are smooth, quiet, plenty of light, and if you want to embrace the ocean rather than the ship - book it. I'd take one again in a second.

Thanks, I use a Canon Rebel xi with mostly the 28-300 Tamron zoom.

I've got a new Nikon 5100 with a 55-300 zoom lens waiting at home for me, just delivered today! :D

Can't wait to get home and then get on my cruise with it in 23 daze!:cool:

Thank you. Only bummer of the Cove was Sunday night they closed the storm door as a precaution. When we got back from Cozumel Monday afternoon it was open again for good.

They are smooth, quiet, plenty of light, and if you want to embrace the ocean rather than the ship - book it. I'd take one again in a second.

how far fwd on the ship were you.....and did you get any spray on your balcony from the waves??

how far fwd on the ship were you.....and did you get any spray on your balcony from the waves??

We were about middway - 2349, under the transition from Dining room to Galley if I read the deck plans right.

One freak splash came right up the side and was above our balcony, but we didn't get wet - it just went up and back down. Very little accumulated salt and you could sit there day or night and not get wet or sprayed - even with those crashers in the pics. Never had to wipe the chairs down or worry about lots of water on the deck, just little puddles here and there once in a while.

Got back last week, so-so weather, great ship and crew, usual mix of passenger types - would do it again in a second (after spring break is over, that is...)

I think everybody takes this same shot, but when it's you own, it's just that little bit cooler

IMG_0147.jpg

I'll post some more as I go through my pics...

WHere is this pic taken?

And if you're really bored or need a cruise fix - some video's.

This is just water and stuff:

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii276/kingshootr/?action=view&current=cruisebalcony.mp4

These are time lapse's. I strapped a waterproof camera to the railing and fired away every 10 seconds.

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii276/kingshootr/Cruise%20WDW%202012/?action=view&current=cozwmusic.mp4

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii276/kingshootr/Cruise%20WDW%202012/?action=view&current=roatanwmusic.mp4

We were about middway - 2349, under the transition from Dining room to Galley if I read the deck plans right.

One freak splash came right up the side and was above our balcony, but we didn't get wet - it just went up and back down. Very little accumulated salt and you could sit there day or night and not get wet or sprayed - even with those crashers in the pics. Never had to wipe the chairs down or worry about lots of water on the deck, just little puddles here and there once in a while.

This is the room we booked in September:D, wow, I can't wait. Did you hear any noise? Love Love the photos. The first few ones look like they were painted on canvases. Awesome!

Archived