Breeze Spa Pass cost?

sd200044

Can anyone tell me the cost of a Spa Pass for the entire 12 night Med Cruise? How about the single day pass? We are cruising in October and want to factor in the Spa pass into our budget. It is my understanding you can purchase these passes to use the heated loungers, steam room, T-Pool, etc. Who can help?

We just got back from the Magic.

Their week long spa passes were $249/Couple and they only sale a limited amount. We sailed in a Spa Balcony along with friends in an inside spa where the pass is included. We all would highly recommend any spa room. Compare the price difference, it may be worth having a spa room. We used the spa EVERY DAY! Loved all the saunas, heated loungers, showers and the T-pool.

We just got back from the Magic.

Their week long spa passes were $249/Couple and they only sale a limited amount. We sailed in a Spa Balcony along with friends in an inside spa where the pass is included. We all would highly recommend any spa room. Compare the price difference, it may be worth having a spa room. We used the spa EVERY DAY! Loved all the saunas, heated loungers, showers and the T-pool.

Great - Thanks - I wonder if the cost is going to be twice as much for the 12 days. We were on an NCL ship that we used the spa pass and we loved it. Is there a difference in a Spa room?

Archived