Breeze Secrets, tips, suggestions and insights.

2010_cruisers

a) I have NEVER been on a CCL ship so I will need a lot of good helpful suggestions, please.

b) I have been away from the threads for a while, and although I have seen some topics called secrets an tips of ccl (OR THINGS THEY DO not tell you). c) for everyone's benefit: I am hoping to put together the ultimate 1 pager of on just the BREEZE. I will make a master list as this builds, please contribute and thank you in advance. :)

Cheers.

Thank u for the tip. I am scouring the reviews to see what I can cut n paste. I was wondering...can you/did you call your cabin steward and request an eggshell -foamy topper for the bed...or was that NOT even an option?

Let us know, thanks.

Thank u for the tip. I am scouring the reviews to see what I can cut n paste. I was wondering...can you/did you call your cabin steward and request an eggshell -foamy topper for the bed...or was that NOT even an option?

Let us know, thanks.

I was going to because the beds are pretty comprable to sleeping on cement.. but my boyfriend said they are probably soaked with body sweat, skin flakes, etc etc and i said screw that!!

Updated: Sun. April 29, 11:52 am.

CCL Breeze Master Tip Sheet:

Our MDR waiter was great. I had emailed the Matre D ahead of time requesting a table for 2 in the Blush dining room, and I got exactly that.

the water park is amazing

Try the italian place at lunchtime? Free made to order pastas with a variety of toppings - and the bread, also lunch at blue iguana cantina for their tacos or guys burgers.

you can request a box fan from your steward!

The new pizza is very good.

Archived