Balmoral Island Beach Day Carnival Sail Card???

33Minnie33

I was looking at things to do in Nausau and saw the Balmoral Island Beach Day. Not much information but it say use can use your ship card on the beach. How does that work? Has anyone gone on this? I am not a Nausau fan and was looking for something different. We live in FL so go to the beach every week.....so I am looking for a nice clean beach.

Yes.....it is on the 'Add Activities' under Nassau. Looks pretty but did not know if it is owned by Carnival??? Have been to Nassau many times and don't remember seeing this on listed. I did a site search and there is some nice pictures of the island but nothing about Carnival Corp. have a private beach there. Maybe someone will know the scoop!!!

Yes.....it is on the 'Add Activities' under Nassau. Looks pretty but did not know if it is owned by Carnival??? Have been to Nassau many times and don't remember seeing this on listed. I did a site search and there is some nice pictures of the island but nothing about Carnival Corp. have a private beach there. Maybe someone will know the scoop!!!

I have not been yet, but yes it's now a private island that Carnival has put a lot of money into. The back side is Sandals and Carnival has the front. No reviews posted yet, it's just opening. It's supposed to have a beautiful beach according to scuba girl on the Bahamas board.

I wanted to try it but for some reason it's not available on our cruise for Sept. 3rd. We are planning on going to Sandals partly because of the "private island" where there is supposed to be some good snorkeling. Might have to call my PVP and see what is up.

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/424090

Above does say that SS card is accepted.

I have not been yet, but yes it's now a private island that Carnival has put a lot of money into. The back side is Sandals and Carnival has the front. No reviews posted yet, it's just opening. It's supposed to have a beautiful beach according to scuba girl on the Bahamas board.

I also read this about Balmoral/Carnival. As bobsfamily indicated, this Balmoral excursion is not available for my cruise in mid-October either.

I called Carnival to find out why I could not find this excursion under my cruise... I found out that the Sensation is in Nassau at the same time and they have the excursion, guess it's capacity controlled. Dang!:eek:

Once onboard I may see if I can book it, if not we are headed to Sandals.

I called Carnival to find out why I could not find this excursion under my cruise... I found out that the Sensation is in Nassau at the same time and they have the excursion, guess it's capacity controlled. Dang!:eek:

Once onboard I may see if I can book it, if not we are headed to Sandals.

You might want to post this over at Carnival to Mary. She's the one who's said the person had been on vacation & she'd be updating etc.

Bobsfamily... is the Sensation, the Conquest and your ship all in port the same day in Nassau? That shore excursion was available on the Conquest for the 5th. Just curious why it would not be available for all of Carnival ships that dock in Nassau that day?

Bobsfamily... is the Sensation, the Conquest and your ship all in port the same day in Nassau? That shore excursion was available on the Conquest for the 5th. Just curious why it would not be available for all of Carnival ships that dock in Nassau that day?

Just the Fantasy and Sensation on Sept. 3rd...

I booked this yesterday for our Sept. 2nd cruise. I am looking forward to doing something different for the morning. It is scheduled from 7:30am until noon. That should be perfect.......still time to walk around in the afternoon.

I just found this today on Carnival as an excursion. I don't usually book Carnival excursions, but this looks sooooo nice:) I don't even normally look at what they offer, but I'm going to book it. We thought about the Sheraton or Blue Lagoon, but this has no transportation cost and lunch is included, so would be about the same price...I just hope there isn't a TON of people. We won't be there until January, so if the reviews are bad I hope I can cancel....can I?

Archived