Jay and Eileen..welcome home...How was the Mercury?

Lois R

icon_smile.gifWelcome backicon_smile.gif how was your cruise?

Eileen...You must have just returned home...

Did you happen to see our waiter? (Tweety)...

Hope you had a wonderful time icon_biggrin.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Hi, Lois ... I'm not Jay or Eileen but I did meet them at the CC party on board icon_smile.gif last Wed. morning ... as of that time, they hadn't found Tweety ... I kept an eye out for him too but no luck. Will be eager to see what they have to say about the cruise ... I'll be working up a review shortly; as far as my family's concerned, Mercury's our new favorite ship icon_smile.gif though I was bummed not to get to see us sail BACK under the GG Bridge -- got up at 5 am but we were already tying up at the dock!!!!

trc

hi trcicon_smile.gif so glad you had a good time!...Century will always be my favorite ship...but I had a marvelous time on the Mercury too icon_biggrin.gif.

Plus, the PEOPLE from CC on the Mercury really made it extra special for me!

Hi Lois,

On my way out the door - back to work. Trying to get my "land legs." Will go into details later tonight. YES, YES, YES!!!! We found Tweety and gave him a big hug for you. Details to follow....

Like the words of my Governor, "I"LL BE BACK!" icon_wink.gif

Have a great day!

Eileen

Hi Lois!

After meeting Eileen & Jay at the CC party we discovered that their table was right next to ours every night! Eileen had Tweety come back and I gave him a hug for you too!

Lisa

Carnival 4/00

Disney Wonder 8/00

Disney Wonder 11/01

Disney Wonder 4/02

Celebrity Mercury 4/04

Disney Magic 11/05

Hi Lois:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. It's been a bad week for us. On Monday evening, Jay went to pick-up our beloved dog, Fluffy, from the boarding kennel and was greeted with bad news. Fluffy was diagnosed with cancer and dying. Fluffy died on Thursday morning. He lived 15 years and was a beautiful, friendly pet to our family.

In addition, my mom(79 yrs old) had hip replacement surgery, came through that okay and developed cardiac complications. Today, she was moved out of the cardiac care unit back to the rehab unit for intensive physical therapy to get her back walking.

It was a rough week for both of us. But truth be said, having just disembarked last Sunday morning from a wonderful cruise aboard Celebrity's Mercury, the rest and pampering we received, undoubtably helped us deal with the events of the past week.

I'll be back later this weekend to commment on the cruise and answer any questions regarding the Mercury.

Eileen

Hi Eileen and Jay..so sorry to hear about your beloved Fluffy icon_frown.gif

And I hope your Mom is doing ok....

Check in when you can...my thoughts are with you both.

E & J, condolences and good thoughts from us too. We've also had some trials and tribulations this week but nothing like that. You're right about the value of a vacation ... helps keep us all refreshed and rejuvenated to face whatever life throws at us ... I think cruises are especially spectacular examples of this.

take care,

TR

Hi TR,

Enjoyed meeting you, hubby and son at the CC party. Sorry we didn't run into each other again since we were neighbors(cabin 1122)and also shared a wonderful cabin attendant in Agnelo. Enjoyed reading your extensive well-organized and written review.

See that you have booked another cruise. Lucky you!!!!! Hopefully, we will be taking the Baltic cruise in June, 2005. I am anxiously awaiting the 2005 Europe schedule.

Taking one day at a time.

Eileen

Archived