Coco Reef help needed

galesie

Would like to spend the day at Coco Reef, but I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions. I need to know if it is a far walk from where the taxi drops you off to the pool area. We have a person with some mobility issues and I just want to make sure this will work.

Thanks for all you help!

Would like to spend the day at Coco Reef, but I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions. I need to know if it is a far walk from where the taxi drops you off to the pool area. We have a person with some mobility issues and I just want to make sure this will work.

Thanks for all you help!

if you just skim down 3 or 4 threads below yours there is quite a bit of info on Coco Reef:p

When do you plan on going?

We'll be there the first week of october and plan on going to Coco Reef.

If we'll be there before you, I can respond when we return.

Thanks for all you help!

• 6 months later...
if you just skim down 3 or 4 threads below yours there is quite a bit of info on Coco Reef:p

I do not see any info that tells me how far the entrance is to the pool. Can someone help me.

Thanks so much.

I do not see any info that tells me how far the entrance is to the pool. Can someone help me.

Thanks so much.

If you trust distances from Google maps, the distance is 175 feet between the red pins on the attached satellite photo of Coco Reef Resort. Don't know if you can actually walk the straight line:

CocoReef.jpg

SBtS

Archived